Chapter 14

There were tears in Lin Jiayao's eyes. She wanted to resist, but she didn't dare, so in the end, she was honestly taken into the study by Shen Lang.

Exam paper! I hate you! Why are you coming to my house!

I just went through a pain worse than hell.

Now Lin Jiayao is completely afraid to run away.

Even if he can't beat his uncle, he can't even run.

Lin Jiayao secretly glanced at Shen Lang who was dozing off in the living room.

She felt that all this was really unscientific.

Why is my uncle so awesome.

Also, I am your very cute and beautiful niece!

Can't you take pity on Xiangxiyu? ?

Lin Jiayao pouted angrily. Uncle, he was only eight years old.

I definitely don't know what Lianxiangxiyu is! This straight man, no girl will like you in the future.

Certainly not!

Lin Jiayao did the test paper honestly, and she felt that her hand was about to fail.

so tired! I really don't want to do homework!

People all over the world who give out exam papers should be damned!

One day God will give you the punishment!

At this moment, Lin Jiayao found that her phone was ringing.

When he saw the caller, Lin Jiayao was very surprised.

"Second aunt!!"

Lin Jiayao felt that her savior was coming.

She answered the phone without hesitation.

"Second aunt..."

As soon as Lin Jiayao answered the phone, she cried to the person on the phone in a very aggrieved voice,

Shen Lang's second sister, Lin Jiayao's second aunt, Shen Ruoxi, was a little puzzled:

"Jia Yao? What's wrong? Did someone bully you? Don't cry baby, tell the second aunt what happened?"

"Second aunt, uncle, he bullied me! He bullied me so miserably... Second aunt, you must decide for me."

Lin Jiayao surreptitiously looked at Shen Lang while complaining, for fear of being overheard by Shen Lang in the living room.

"Shen Lang bullied you?"

Hearing Lin Jiayao's cry, Shen Ruoxi was a little curious:

"How did he bully you?"

"Uncle, he asked me to make rolls... uh..."

Lin Jiayao realized that she might have said something wrong, and she hurriedly changed her tune:

"Uncle, he started to beat me. I... I never beat him..."

"..."

Shen Ruoxi doesn't know why, but she thinks this is very interesting. Lin Jiayao fought with Shen Lang? Haven't won yet?

No, no, maybe Lin Jiayao is the villain who sued first, after all, Shen Lang is only 8 years old, how could he win against Lin Jiayao?

"Jiayao, give your uncle the phone. I want to ask him why this uncle bullies his lovely niece."

Lin Jiayao panicked and called Shen Lang?

If Shen Lang knew that he was suing, wouldn't he have to die 180 times later?

Lin Jiayao is very guilty:

"Well, second aunt, it's not really a big deal. We can solve the conflict between us, so we won't bother second aunt to come forward."

"Well, second aunt, I'm still doing my homework, so I'll hang up first."

................

In the living room, Shen Lang was watching TV when suddenly his phone rang.

"Second sister!"

Shen Lang answered the phone, and soon heard Shen Ruoxi's voice.

"Shen Lang, you bullied your niece?"

Shen Lang glanced at the study room, where Lin Jiayao was sneaking out his little head,

Shen Lang understood immediately, and this niece started to engage in wicked ways again.

Want to sue? Hehe, I'm afraid you don't know what despair is.

Shen Lang blinked, and suddenly let out a cry.

With Shen Lang's god-level acting skills, it's too easy to pretend to cry.

"Second sister, Lin Jiayao bullied me! She even beat me up!"

"Her teacher came to visit her home just now. The eldest sister and brother-in-law were not there. The teacher told me to let me watch Lin Jiayao write papers at home."

"Then the teacher left, and Lin Jiayao wanted to run away. I stopped her, but she got angry and said that I couldn't control her and beat me up!! Second sister, my butt hurts..."

Lin Jiayao, who was eavesdropping in the corner, felt that the whole world was about to collapse.

Uncle, you... how can you do this!

You...how can you...the wicked sue first?

Because the distance was not very far, Shen Lang turned on the loudspeaker again, and Lin Jiayao could roughly hear the angry voice from the second aunt on the phone.

"Is there such a thing?"

"Lin Jiayao is really going too far!"

"Shen Lang, don't be afraid, the second sister decides for you in this matter!"

"Jia Yao is the opposite."

"I'll call the eldest sister later... Don't worry, the second sister and the eldest sister will decide for you today!!"

The smile on Shen Lang's face was extremely bright, but it was unbelievable that although he smiled happily, the voice in his mouth was still aggrieved, with a hint of crying:

"Jiayao may not want to do her homework, it's my fault that I shouldn't stop Jiayao."

"Second sister, I made a mistake in this matter, please don't blame Jiayao."

Hearing Shen Lang's wronged voice, Shen Ruoxi's heart was about to melt.

"Shen Lang, stop talking for Lin Jiayao, I think she's going against the sky!"

"Don't worry, I will definitely call the shots for you!!!"

The phone hangs up quickly,

Shen Lang turned his head and showed Lin Jiayao an extremely bright smile,

Lin Jiayao's eyes are full of despair now. She feels that her whole world seems to be starting to become dark.