Chapter 20

Lin Jiayao and Qin Baoer looked at each other angrily, neither of them would give in.

Seeing this, Shen Lang shook his head helplessly.

Also tm is a good girlfriend? Made of plastic...

In the end, Lin Jiayao successfully obtained the right to walk around the park with Shen Lang's little hand, relying on the fact that Shen Lang was my uncle.

However, Qin Baoer was not discouraged by this.

She squinted and looked at Shen Lang and Lin Jiayao, thinking about how to get the situation back.

Such a cute little uncle, how could he give Lin Jiayao exclusive use? What a joke.

Do you think that Qin Baoer grew up on a vegetarian diet?

Qin Baoer's eyes shone with light, and the battle for favor between her and Lin Jiayao started silently at this moment.

Before Shen Lang could go far, Qin Baoer bought an ice cream.

"Uncle, do you eat ice cream? It's strawberry flavored, so sweet."

Lin Jiayao was vigilant:

"My uncle is still young and can't eat anything too cold. You can eat it yourself."

"Oh, it's just one piece, Lin Jiayao, don't you think you're too broad?"

Qin Baoer squatted in front of Shen Lang, she handed over the ice cream and looked at Shen Lang expectantly.

Shen Lang thought about it, took the ice cream,

"thanks!"

Before Shen Lang could take a bite, Lin Jiayao felt a little aggrieved:

"Uncle, you can't eat anything of unknown origin outside. If you want to eat ice cream, I can buy it for you."

"unknown origins?"

Qin Baoer was almost dizzy. I said Lin Jiayao, I just bought an ice cream for my uncle. In your eyes, is it something of unknown origin?

Shen Lang was speechless when he saw the second daughter's actions.

I asked you to come out to play, just to relax, it's okay if you don't appreciate it, and it's still arguing.

This is really not to take the uncle as the leader.

Shen Lang felt his majesty as an uncle and was seriously provoked. He took a bite of the ice cream and said to Lin Jiayao and Qin Baoer:

"Are you arguing enough?"

Shen Lang's tone was very serious, Lin Jiayao saw Shen Lang's expression, and his body froze subconsciously.

"Uncle, I was wrong!"

Qin Baoer blinked, Lin Jiayao took the wrong medicine? Why do you listen to your uncle?

Lin Jiayao saw Qin Baoer looking at herself, and hurriedly pulled the corner of her clothes:

"Quickly apologize to uncle. If uncle gets angry, we will all be finished."

"........."

Shen Lang found a free bench and sat on it,

Qin Baoer wanted to sit with Shen Lang and hug him by the way, but was held back by Lin Jiayao.

"Jia Yao, why are you pulling me?"

"Uncle is going to criticize us. You'd better be like me and be honest, otherwise the consequences may be serious."

"real or fake?"

"Just listen to me!"

In the end, the two beautiful nieces stood obediently in front of Shen Lang and accepted Shen Lang's criticism,

And Shen Lang, also started a serious speech as an uncle.

A little cute baby, in public at this time, admonished two girls seven or eight years older than him. This scene was so interesting that it immediately attracted the attention of many tourists.

"It's so interesting, that little cute baby, the little adult looks so cute."

"Where is it? Where is it, point it to me, wow, it's really a cute baby."

"The two girls are so beautiful...are they sisters?"

"I really want to pinch that cute baby's little face, it feels so tender that it's almost out of water."

10 minutes!

Shen Lang trained the two girls for ten minutes,

Only then did Lin Jiayao and Qin Baoer "deeply" realize their previous mistakes.

Seeing that the two girls knew they were wrong, Shen Lang got down from his seat.

"Wait a minute, if you guys are messing around again, I'll take you home to do your homework."

"have you understood?"

Hearing Shen Lang's words, Lin Jiayao and Qin Baoer nodded quickly.

"Got it! Uncle!"

"We must obey!"

"That's right, let's go, let's play!"

Shen Lang was just about to take his two nieces to play when the voice of the system came into his mind.

[Ding....Congratulations to the host for triggering the god-level selection]

[Option 1: Let Lin Jiayao hold her little hand and play in the park for a day: Reward: God-level calligraphy. 】

[Option 2: Let Qin Baoer hold her little hand and play in the park for a day: Reward: God-level painting skills]

[Option 3: As an uncle, you can't favor one over another, let Lin Jiayao and Qin Baoer hold one hand each and take them to the amusement park: Reward: God-level running]

Shen Lang is a little speechless, this tm can also trigger god-level selection?

Just now, Lin Jiayao and Qin Baoer had already started to quarrel. If he is partial now, it is estimated that the plastic flower-like friendship between the two sisters may really be broken.

Shen Lang felt that maintaining the relationship between his niece and her best friend was also something that my uncle should do.

So..."The system I choose three!"

After making a choice, Shen Lang glanced at Lin Jiayao and Qin Baoer.

"I'm tired, you two take me away!"

"Uncle, are you tired? Or I'll hold you."

Lin Jiayao subconsciously wanted to bend down and hug Shen Lang, but Shen Lang said directly:

"No need to hug, just hold me."

Qin Baoer and Lin Jiayao obediently each took Shen Lang's small hand,

[Ding...Congratulations to the host for getting: God-level running! 】