Chapter 15

Seeing that Shen Lang noticed her, Lin Jiayao was so frightened that she hurried back into the house

Shen Lang walked over with a smile,

When Lin Jiayao heard the footsteps, she crouched down to the ground with a frightened wow. She hugged her head and was very scared:

"I was wrong, I was wrong, don't hit me!"

"I don't dare to complain anymore!"

Lin Jiayao thought that her uncle was going to torture herself, but she never thought that Shen Lang just walked in front of her and didn't do anything.

"Why don't you hurry up and do your homework? Wait for me to do it? Lin Jiayao, let me tell you, there's not much time left for you."

Lin Jiayao took a peek at Shen Lang:

"I'll go right now, I'll write right away."

Shen Lang saw that Lin Jiayao was doing her homework honestly, so she walked to the living room and watched the TV again.

Lin Jiayao was wronged, and reluctantly took the pen and started the exercises.

It's only been ten minutes.

She already felt that the two eyelids were fighting.

I'm not sleepy! Homework is hypnotizing me! Damn it! What a Damn it!

Lin Jiayao glanced back and saw that her uncle was still watching TV in the living room, so she dared to put down the pen.

Prepare to be lazy.

Since I was a little guilty, I glanced back again.

Fortunately, my uncle didn't notice that I was being lazy.

Lin Jiayao turned back from time to time.

Facing Shen Lang, she is always on the defensive.

So aggrieved.

What the hell did I do that God sent him to me?

This cute uncle is so scary.

You can't beat yourself, you can't escape.

Even though he was bullied by him, everyone just believed him.

Lin Jiayao sighed, lying on the table, holding her cheeks weakly with both hands,

How can we get out of the sea of ​​misery?

After a while, Lin Jiayao suddenly had a flash of light.

She immediately opened the URL of a forum.

I often see people posting here asking for help.

Why don't you make a post yourself?

If there is an answer, don't you have to do the question yourself!

Lin Jiayao quickly typed out a line of words on his mobile phone:

"How does a 16-year-old niece beat an 8-year-old uncle?"

After writing, I added a sentence:

"Wait online, it's very urgent."

As soon as the question was asked, there were dozens of responses immediately below.

"The 8-year-old uncle is so cute, but you want to fight? Are you too crazy, the landlord?"

"That's right, if I have an 8-year-old uncle, and it's too late to pamper her, you actually want to beat her?"

"The landlord's little head was kicked by a donkey. You can't beat an 8-year-old child at the age of 16. I think you are weak."