003 - break in

Ɛ🎬3 ・°line without a hook, by 444soulvsh"there's more to you than meets the eye Cameron" #outerbanks 0 0 3

"there's more to you than meets the eye Cameron" #outerbanks
0 0 3. break in.

. . .

I storm into my house and slam the door me. "Watch the attitude you little shit." My dad shouted from his prime place on the back porch.

"What attitude?" I scoff.

"Slamming the doors like you fucking own the place." He snapped aggressively.

I ignore his comment and head to my brothers room. Stepping inside I shut the door gently behind me, trying not to aggravate my father. I spin on my foot and look at my brother.

I take the cigarette out of his mouth and put it out on the ash tray, "What's this I hear about you having a fucking gun at the point last night?"

He shrugged, "a lie"

"you know you have a tell when your lying. So don't pull that shit with me." I lecture him like a mother would her child. "you get arrested for holding a gun without a license. And then what do i have?"

"Don't be dramatic, syd. I'm not gonna get caught."

"You better hope not. Because if you do, I won't even need a gun to kill you, I'll use my bare hands."

He huffs, "You've been spending way too much time with Kiara."

I hide a smile. Being compared to kiara is like a dream. She's been the only female I've been able to see as a role model for years.

I straighten my face and glare at him while stepping out of his room, "mark my words. Dead."

. . .

I push my worn bicycle out into my front yard and see John B's van outside. JJ runs out the house and slides the door open to step inside.

"Where are you guys going?" I ask while stretching my leg over my bike so my butt was now placed on the seat.

"Fishing." JJ said taking the seat directly behind the drivers.

"In the marsh? It's closed. There's a huge search for that dead guys boat."

"Yeah and guess who found it." Pope shouted out to me.