006 - mission fail

Ɛ🎬3 ・°line without a hook, by 444soulvsh"there's more to you than meets the eye Cameron" #outerbanks 0 0 6

"there's more to you than meets the eye Cameron" #outerbanks
0 0 6. mission fail.

.                   .                   .

The five of us Pogues stood across from Wayne who sat at the other side of the rounded table scanning each of us. "Are you gonna tell we why I'm here or just stare at me for another ten minutes?"

John B cleared his throat, "so you're... you're dad has an underwater drone right?"

He narrowed his eyes and nodded in confirmation.

"How far can it reach, approximately?" Pope piped up.

He waved his head either side trying to grasp a measurement in his mind, "about 1,500 feet."

Pope and John B looked at each other, "That should work."

"Why do you ask?" Wayne questions.

JJ looks over to him, "Listen, we need to use your dads drone."

"What for?" His eyebrows furrow.

"That's a matter of natural security."

I roll my eyes at JJ's cliche comment.

Wayne scoffed, "Come on you expect me to steal my dads drone and give it to you without even knowing what you plan on doing with it."

"We want to look at coral reefs." Kiara smiled.

He smirked, "That's why you want to go down 1500 feet?"

"We're looking for a ship wreck." I chirp up.

JJ smacked me on the back of the head. I turn around and smack his arm.

"What ship wreck?"

I shift my focus back to Wayne. "The royal merchant."

"And your attempting to find the 400 million in gold that went down with it?" He raises his eyebrows.

The group shoots each other a look. "How do you know about the gold?" John B asks leaning forward.

"Last year, I researched all about the outer banks history. That particular ship wreck came up a few times."

"Jesus I thought pope was a nerd." JJ sniggered.