014 - revelations

Ɛ🎬3 ・°line without a hook, by 444soulvsh"there's more to you than meets the eye Cameron" #outerbanks 0 1 4

"there's more to you than meets the eye Cameron" #outerbanks
0 1 4. Revelations.

. . .

"Thanks for picking me up from Wayne's, you guys." I thank as we pull up in John B's driveway.

"No problemo syd." Pope smiled stepping out the car.

"Hey do we have a plan for tomorrow?" Kiara concerns as the three of us follow to the back of popes pick up truck.

Pope chewed on his bottom lip "We'll it's gotta be done before my scholarship interview the next morning."

"Okay." Kiara nodded, "Then we better get it done efficiently."

"I know, it's gonna be fine." Pope assured "We'll have Wayne and John B in the well and JJ, Syd and I up top. You you and Sarah will be outside transporting."

"Yeah we got this." I enthused excitedly.

Bright lights switch on all over the yard. Fairy lights trail through the tree branches surrounding John B's house.

"What the shit?" I look around.

Kiara's eyebrows furrowed, "who the hell is that."

The three of us travel around the group of trees to see my brother sat in a decked out hot tub with LED lights, speakers, jets, champagne. You name it, it had it.

"What the fuck?" I question.

"What did you do JJ?" Pope said in a disappointing tone.

"I have got a jet going straight up my butt right now." He chuckled, "y'all should get in immediately, do ya hear me?"

Pope sighed, "How much did this cost?"

"Uhhh..." JJ drunkly hummed, "well, with the generator, the petrol, oh and hey express delivery... pretty much all of it."

"All of the 25k?" My mouth gapes open in shock.

"All of it?" Popes eyes widened, "you spent all the money in one day."

"Burned a hole right through my pocket, but I mean like come on guys. Look at this!"

I look over at kie's annoyed expression. JJ notices it too, "kie what? Can't a man have a little luxury in his life?"

I walk over to the steps of the hot tub and rest my foot on the first one. Placing a hand on my face.