Author's Note and Prologue

*𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚*

HELLO EVERYONE...

Welcome to the Hogwarts Paradox :-)

ABOUT THE STORY ~

- This is Harry Potter x Reader story meaning that Harry is going to be the final love interest.

- The First Chapter includes a bit about Y/N Miller's life in the muggle world...

- I will be starting the story from Third Year... because that's when Y/N gets transported into the wizarding world...

- I will be skipping some of the parts which I think everyone has read or watched in the movies (which were less important according to this fanfic...) Still I would be outlining the scenes but not in a very detailed manner... So, if this is your first time reading Harry Potter, I would suggest reading the original books or watching the movies...

- The incantations and spells' meanings will be written in the brackets with them...

- Also I'm not British so I don't know much about their lingo but still I'm going to try my best so, please bear with me...

- Original storyline will remain the same but I'll be adding some things from my side...

- I'm not using the books or movies as a reference while writing this fanfic so, the info won't be 100% accurate. But the major scenes and iconic lines will be there...(if I remember them correctly)

- The story will be told in 3rd person pov...

- There will be 👏🏻lots and lots of fluff👏🏻.... "But no smut" (I just can't write Harry in smutty situations... It feels kinda weird idk why ^_^)

- Also please feel free to suggest any plot ideas or twists or anything in general... I would love to hear your opinions...!

- I would also like you to keep this in mind that this is my first ever story... So there can be some grammatical errors... You can tell me where there are errors and I will correct it right away...

- I will be using gifs and photos wherever possible to give you that extra hint of imagination...

- The story may seem rusty since this is my first time... But I hope you'll stick till the end...

- I do not own Harry Potter (sadly)... All rights reserved to she-who-must-not-be-named... Our favourite transphobe...

ABOUT Y/N ~

- Y/N Irene Miller was a 13 year old girl who lived with her Parents in London...
She was just a normal teenage girl like any other... Irene was her middle name which was based on her grandma's maiden name...

- Y/N's mother was Linda Miller, who was a sweet and charming woman... She had a bubbly but cocky personality... Y/N's look resembled her mother's drastically, although their personalities were poles apart... She was the owner of a well-known boutique...

- Y/N's father was Richard Miller who was a lecturer in a University... He was a generous person and had an easy-going personality...

- Y/N has beautiful E/C eyes and H/C hair... And a warm smile...

- She has an introverted but cheerful personality...

- She takes a long time to make new friends which is why she doesn't have many...

- She was always a subject of bullying... It wasn't because she was weak... But more because she had a problem taking her own stand...

- She lacked confidence and was really awkward...

- She spends most of her time in her house with her books or parents...

- She is a huge fan of Harry Potter books and movies...

- She has an entire shelf filled with her collection of Harry Potter books and goodies ....

- She always wished she could go into the wizarding world of Harry Potter ever since she was a kid.... ( Little did she know that her wish was about to be true.. )

- She will play a very crucial role in saving the wizarding world... She will also help in saving some of the characters who died in the book...

- She will also develop powers that only a few witches have... (You'll have to read the story to find out what they are :,-)

- But will she stay at Hogwarts like she always wanted to or will she sabotage her dream to live her reality?

About Y/N x Harry Romance ~

- Y/N and Harry's romance will start as friendship when she joins Hogwarts...

- They will develop a special bond over the years and will eventually become inseparable..

- But Harry doesn't know that she is from another dimension...

Will his feelings change when he finds out that Y/N was lying to everyone?

- Sorry Ginny and Cho but Harry does not fancy you in this...

TW : swearing, blood, injuries...

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂... 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭...!

!