Two

A new day has come.

The bright sunlight covered the small shop again. The quiet space accentuated the small music emanating from the shop's computer.

Another day Mina has to look after the shop for her brother and sister.

'I don't know if I owed anything to these two in my previous life, but why am I acting like for nothing? Don't know whose own this shop again?' Mina lamented.

While playing games on her phone, she suddenly received a call.

"Annyeong my Minari!" The voice from the phone echoed throughout the silence, overpowering the music Mina was playing.

"Unnie, when are you coming back?" Mina immediately asked.

"Wow, your Korean has improved. My Minari is so good!" Sana complimented, ignoring Mina's question.

"Kook always let me look after the shop and that's why my Korean improved!" Mina grumbled.

"Poor my girl. Do your best, baby, love you."

"And when are you coming back, girl? I asked just now."

"Oh, I just left. How can I come back if I haven't played yet?"

"What if you've been gone for half a month and haven't played yet?"

"It's only been two weeks. Missing me?"

"Why do I miss you? Go home and take care of the shop. Is there anyone like you guys? Let a person still learn Korean to look after the cafe and receive guests on the first day of coming to Korea. I don't understand what you think. What's on your mind?" Suddenly Mina spat out a bunch of Japanese at Sana.

"We are giving you a chance to improve your Korean, Minari~." Sana quickly changed to Japanese to continue the conversation.

"I don't need to study like this. I haven't been able to play in half a month."

"Please wait for me to come back and then I will take you out to play. Be good, my dear."

"Finally, when did you buy the ticket back? I asked three times already."

"Kaka, I'm at the airport. Ready to go home." Finally, Sana finally answered the question.

"Oh gosh, so Kook is going to pick you up? I thought he was making excuses for being lazy."

"Haha, this is why, do you think he dares to leave the shop? See you later, it's time for me to board the plane."

"Bye, sister. See you soon."

As soon as she hung up, Mina raised her head.

"AH!" She yelled startled. In front of her eyes was a man leaning on the counter staring at her.

"Calm down, girl." The man was a bit surprised by her reaction.

"Excuse me, what would you like to have?" She gradually calmed down and embarrassed herself at her expression just now.

"Haha, it's okay, girl. Are you the shop's new employee?" The guest waved his hand to show that he didn't mind her last impolite moment.

'This is the second person to ask this question.' She looked at him confused.

"Is Jungkook or Sana at the shop?" He asked again.

'Again! Same question again!' She was even more curious about the visitor in front of her.

"Girl, how are you?" He waved his hand in front of her.

"Amugeosdo. Jungkook oppa went to pick up Sana unnie." She answered his earlier question.

"Oh yeah. Can you let me use the restaurant's kitchen?" He asked a strange question.

"This..." Mina wondered at this odd request.

"Ah, don't bother you anymore. I'll wait for Jungkook and Sana to come back." He let go of her, "Make me an espresso and anything for you. I pay it."

"Oh but-" She was surprised at his invitation, "Gamsahabnida!"

"Cheonmaneyo."

***

"Minari, I'm back!" Sana ran towards Mina, hugging her beloved sister tightly.

"Oh... gosh. It's too tight, sis, loosen it up a bit." Mina spoke with difficulty, patting Sana's hand.

"Oh, sorry, baby. Long time no see so I miss you so much." Sana loosened her grip and buried her face in Mina's shoulder.

"What love here. It's not good if you go out to play then drag the body back." Mina grumbled, pushing Sana's face off her shoulder, "Get away from me, don't put all that makeup on me."

"Come on, let me smell it. My Minari smells so good!" Sana continued to inhale Mina's body.

"Oh my god, let go of me! Where's Kook? Come in and get this woman off me!" Mina begged for help, glancing at Jungkook.

At this time, Mina suddenly remembered that there was a customer waiting for Jungkook and Sana to return.

"Let you see this embarrassing scene, sorry." Mina's face turned red, pushing Sana away from her, "Someone is looking for you two."

"Ah, Jin oppa. Long time no see." Only now did Sana notice Jin's presence.

"Hi girl. I'm waiting to see when you realize I'm here." Jin teased Sana but that statement didn't embarrass Sana but made Mina blush even more.

"Haha, sorry oppa. I was so happy to see my sister that I forgot to look around. Here it is, let me introduce you." Sana pointed to Mina, "This is my cousin, Myoui Mina, a ballet dancer from America."

"And this is Kim Seokjin or we can call him Jin, a famous actor in Korea." Sana introduces Jin to Mina.

"Nice to meet you." Mina shyly greeted Jin.

"Nice to meet this beautiful lady." Jin put a hand on his chest, bowed his head in a gentlemanly manner to Mina, and turned to Sana, "I just thought you two recruited new staff for a while."

"I knew right away that you thought so. Why are you so good today? Didn't you use the kitchen?" Sana asked.

"I'm waiting for you two to come back. I asked your sister if I could use the kitchen but she was so confused, so I stopped. I didn't think you'd be back so late." Jin leisurely walked into the kitchen after finishing his sentence.

Mina gaped at Jin's spontaneity, she turned a curious look at her sister.

"Mina, you can go home to eat and rest. It's fine to just let Jin oppa look after the shop." Sana pulled Mina out of the shop and went upstairs.

***

"Hurry up, come over here and see what I bought you." Sana excitedly opened the suitcase and started pulling out each item.

"Sana." Mina sat down, put her hand on Sana's shoulder, and looked at her intently.

"Haha, you really are a curious girl." Sana pinched Mina's cheek, "Jin oppa is too familiar the shop so it's fine."

"Are you sure that's the only reason?" Mina still had doubts.

"You're really my sister, you understand me so well." Sana laughed happily at Mina's suspicion, "Jin oppa's family provides the ingredients for the shop, so he just used the kitchen so naturally."

"That's a reason." Mina shrugs, "He offered me a drink a while ago, I thought he's very generous."

"The ingredients are provided by his family so he's not afraid to spend them. Anything he got will write in his debit book and calculates to the ingredients' bill. Just feel free to coax him to let him cover yours." Sana patted Mina's shoulder and resumed packing, "Come on, take whatever you like. Hurry up and we'll eat.