Six

That one quiet night.

It was 1 a.m and there was no one outside, but Chillax Coffee was still lit. Outside, the silence spreads across the street, the sound of the wind blowing through each canopy creates a gentle rustling sound. In contrast, Chillax Coffee is now jubilant with vibrant music and bright lights from the disco ball, Jungkook and Sana are dancing together, laughing, immersed in their own world.

Leng Keng

Although the music had somewhat drowned out the doorbell, the two still recognized this familiar sound. The atmosphere froze for an instant. As soon as their senses come back, Jungkook immediately turned off the music and Sana quickly put the disco ball away.

"Hi Min-ssi, you work done late today, hm? Same as usual?" Jungkook faked a smile.

"Yes, still an Iced Americano." Min-ssi quickly restored his cool after he suddenly caught that party.

Min-ssi went to his usual corner of the table as usual. But unlike any other day, his face was clearly tired and looked pale. That slowness was never seen again. And that's what led to what happened next.

Jungkook was at the counter making an Iced Americano while Sana was making a snack as an apology for the embarrassing incident. Each person has a job, silence gradually covers the shop.

"Here's your iced Americano. Along with a small dish as our apology for the bad situation earlier." Jungkook put each dish on the table and said.  Lifting his head, Jungkook had the opportunity to clearly see Min-ssi's face today.

"Min-ssi, are you okay? Would you like to rest for a while? Your face looks bad." Jungkook asked worriedly.

"I'm ok-" Min-ssi didn't finish the sentence before fainting in front of Jungkook's eyes.

"Min-ssi. Min-ssi." Jungkook yelled. Hearing the noise, Sana ran out from the kitchen.

"What's wrong, Kookie?" Sana approached, "Oh my god! What's wrong with Min-ssi?"

"Sana, you drive a car to the front door. I'll help Min-ssi get in the car and drive him to the hospital. Looks like he has a fever." Jungkook commanded.

Sana ran to get the key and drove a car to the front door like Jungkook told. Jungkook helped Min-ssi lay in the back seat with his personal belongings, quickly locked the door of the cafe shop, and climbed back into the car to go to the hospital.

Sana stepped on the accelerator and drove to the nearest hospital while Jungkook called the hospital. As soon as they reached the door of the emergency department, a group of doctors and nurses were already waiting, Jungkook immediately accompanied them to carry Min-ssi to the stretcher and move into the emergency room.

***

"The patient is now fine. The temperature has dropped a lot, although there is still a little fever. Everyone can go home after the patient wakes up and has finished transfusions." The doctor announces the results after a while of testing.

"Thank you very much, Doctor." Jungkook and Sana breathed a sigh of relief, bowing their heads to thank the doctor.

***

Sana sat by the bed watching Min-ssi while Jungkook checked in for him. Although not too close to this guest, both Jungkook and Sana were heartbroken to see him in such a weak state.

'Fortunate!Today, we have trouble sleeping, so the shop is still open until now. Otherwise, something worse will happen to Min-ssi.' Sana lamented.

"Min-ssi hasn't woken up yet?" The voice behind Sana pulled her out of her daze.

Jungkook came back after completing the admission procedure. He pulled up a chair and sat down next to Sana. She rested her head dreamily on his shoulder.

"Get some sleep, babe. When Min-ssi wakes up, I'll wake you up." Jungkook gently caressed Sana's thin shoulders, comforting her to sleep.

"Let's wake together." Sana shook her head, "So lucky!" She whispered softly.

"Yeah, but we could have taken him to the hospital earlier. I didn't pay attention on him." Jungkook blames himself.

"It's okay. Take this as a lesson. In the future, we have to pay more attention to our customers." Sana held his other hand comfortingly.

***

Sana tiredly fell asleep on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook stared at Min-ssi with apologetic eyes. Deep in his thoughts, Jungkook suddenly felt Min-ssi's eyelids move.

"Min-ssi, are you awake?" Jungkook asked softly. This small movement inadvertently woke up Sana who had just taken a short nap on his shoulder.

Min-ssi slowly wakes up, his eyes open and then squint because of the light. He looked around, seemingly realizing where he was. He tried to sit up but couldn't.

"Min-ssi, You're still very weak. The doctor said you fainted due to the hunger with lack of sleep and excessive fatigue leading to a fever." Jungkook helped him sit up. Sana was now fully awake and was looking at him worriedly.

"What happened?" Min-ssi looked at the two questioningly.

"You fainted when I put things on the table. Seeing that you were too hot, we drove you to the hospital."  Jungkook recounted.

"Thank you so much, you two." Min-ssi nodded, "You can call me Yoongi or Suga."