Eleven

Mina sat down to rest after being busy receiving guests alone when today was the day Jungkook went on a business trip and Sana and Jungkook left early in the morning. She thought Sana was only absent for a bit, but by midday, Sana's figure had not appeared at the cafe. A little worried, Mina took the phone and was about to call Sana when the doorbell rang.

Leng Keng

"Minari, I'm back. I bought us lunch." Sana smiled and entered the restaurant with a bag of food in her hand.

"You're too late. Did something happen?" Mina breathed a sigh of relief when Sana returned.

"Aniyo, I just stopped by Jin oppa's farm on the way." Sana shook her hand and looked at Mina confused, "Didn't I tell you yesterday?"

"When did you say?" Mina is searching through her memories.

"You said while I was standing hugging you." Sana prepares the food out of the bag.

"Ah, I really didn't hear that then." Mina went to bring dishes and chopsticks to the table for both of them.

"Unnie, I understand Jungkook's point today." Mina looked at Sana and continued.

"Mwo?" Sana looked at Mina in surprise.

"The thing about you being asked about in your absence." Mina explained, "People always ask me after looking around the shop. At first, when I heard Jungkook tell it, I didn't believe it. But now that I've experienced it myself, it's really hard to believe." Mina shrugged.

"Ha ha, everyone is so cute. And it's not just me who gets asked, every time Kookie isn't here, they ask too." Sana laughed.

"Yes, but the number of people asking Jungkook is still less than asking you." Mina nodded, then looked at Sana meaningfully, "Do you know how people react when they know I'm your sister?"

Sana looked at Mina in bewilderment, she had a bad premonition about this. Mina recognized that look in her eyes.

"I think you're right. Everyone immediately stared at me and then went up. Can I ask some of them why they have such expressions? Do you know what they say?" Mina recounted. Sana shook her head at Mina's question.

"They said JUNGKOOK MUST HAVE A HARD TIME" Mina continued. Sana's eyes widened when she heard the answer, she giggled at Mina's expression.

"Yah, why are you laughing? At first, only one or two people said that, I didn't see anything but everyone I asked said the same. This makes me angry." Mina puffed her cheeks, propped her hips, then went over to shake Sana's shoulder, "Why? Why did you let that man play the good role and I carry the bad image? Now I'm implicated as well."

"Ha ha, it's okay if Kookie loves me in return." Sana giggled.

"Yah, he loves you but I suddenly have a bad image when I've worked hard for you. Wae? Where's the fair?" Mina grumbled.

"Come on, don't be angry. Sister. Wait for Kookie to come back and then ask for justice." Sana pinched Mina's cheeks, then put her hands on Mina's shoulders, "For now, let's eat. I'm hungry."

***

In the afternoon, Mina sat at a table by the window looking at the street. The cafe is now very quiet, the soft music echoes everywhere, everything inadvertently brings Mina a peace. She let herself watch the flow of people pass by before her eyes, she gradually sank into her own world.

Mina has been in Korea for a while. After many changes of plans, she was finally here, next to her beloved sister - Sana and her brother and best friend - Jungkook. She decided to come to this foreign country when her sister once again fell into despair. Although she told Sana and Jungkook that the reason she moved to Korea was because she was worried about Sana, it wasn't just that. Another big reason that pushed her to come here was the competitive pressures in the ballet world.

Ballet dancers are known for their elegant, elegant image and the classic and subtle in each movement. Every ballerina who appears on stage is always the best, the most talented after many times of filtering. Behind the attractive soft dance steps on stage are the days of hard training in pain, the injuries, the calluses imprinted on the body, the image of ugly legs under the great dancing shoes. that beautiful. Ballet dancers have always been people with great patience when they are willing to accept to waste their youth in the practice room in exchange for a bright spotlight on the stage, attractive roles. But to be on the list of members to participate in the show, it takes not only talent and hard work, but also luck or simply taking advantage of an opportunity. The opportunity to perform is always there waiting for the winner to come, all tricks and schemes are always indispensable in that battle. Therefore, to become a top ballerina is not an easy task and the first factor required is good stamina - endure pain, endure hardship, withstand pressure, endure to be envied, to withstand disputes, and to bear the weight of a whole body on ten toes.

After years of diligently pursuing her dream, Mina has achieved success with each step towards holding important positions in her dance troupe, becoming a famous female ballet dancer in the world. Her name is like a box office guarantee for the group when every show with her name always has good sales no matter what role she plays. The more popular she is, the more she is entrusted with interesting roles and draws envy from those around her. Her life is like a perfect play. Under the spotlight, she received many compliments and applause from the audience and professionals. Behind the curtain, she endured criticism and curses from many colleagues. She performed her own play, wearing an elaborate mask every day with a bleeding heart. Over the years, her real smile only appeared on her lips when she was with her family, with her two older siblings.

Fatigue and suffering gradually accumulate, replacing the glamor of the plays. It slowly robbed her of the patience she had built up over the years. It eroded her emotions and mind and nearly took away her passion for ballet. She thought about giving up everything, early on, before deciding to move back to Korea. And it was the second time Sana fell into that abyss that warned her to stop before it was too late. She realized that she had received enough of the glory she had dreamed of. And this is when she started a new Mina.

Mina's hand accidentally touched the phone screen, the lock screen showed a back image of a couple at a beach. The corner of Mina's lips curled into a small smile as she recalled that day, the day she unintentionally revealed her weakness while talking to Sana and Jungkook. It was a wonderful incident when two people she treasured gave her the best things in life.