Four

"Are you going let him introduce?" Suga spoke up, shrugging, "I shouldn't have brought guests here."

"With an unstable lifestyle like you, only my restaurant can accommodate it." Jungkook objected.

"Haha, if I were the owner, I wouldn't even dare to accommodate you. You and this shop are destiny, you can't escape it." Jin agrees with Jungkook.

"I don't know who is someone's bad luck. Without us, you'd go back to eat instant noodles or gnaw on bread." Sana khau.

"Also, you might be sleeping around the corner somewhere if we don't open at this hour." Jungkook added.

"Don't talk like he's the only one who's erratic. You two nothing less than him." Jin glanced at Sana and Jungkook who are poking Suga.

"Can everyone let this guy introduce himself and then continue arguing?" Mina put the meat in Sana's mouth and opened the way for the boy beside her.

"I'm too tired with you guys. Stop talking for me. Say wants to get to know each other but won't let people talk. Then how do you get to know each other?" Mina scowled, venting her Japanese teaching to these noisy people.

"She told us to let Suga oppa's friend talk." Sana mumbled translating for Jin, Suga and the other guest. Everyone was silent, obediently turning their eyes to the guest.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Taehyung, saxophonist with stage name V. You can call me Tae Tae." V introduces himself.

"Ah, so this is your new collaborator, right?" Sana guessed.

"YES." Suga confirmed.

"Then I understand why his face is so haggard." Jin clicked his tongue, picking up more food for V.

"Condolences to you, bro, it's been too hard for you." Jungkook patted V on the shoulder to comfort him. Glancing at the food on the table, Jungkook left the table and went to get more food.

"Luckily you came back alive. Sometimes even Suga oppa can't stand his madness." Sana said then stood up and followed Jungkook into the kitchen.

"Yes, sometimes I respect your endurance, Yoongi. That reminds me of that story. I think you gave the two kids a bit of a panic." Jin looked at Suga teasingly.

"Can you tell me more, Jin oppa? I was wondering why Suga oppa often sleeps here early in the morning since the first day of coming here." Mina took advantage to satisfy her curiosity.

"Haha, this story should be left to the main character to tell vividly. I can only spoil it first, it's a pretty interesting story!" Jin laughs loudly.

"Well, that's not a good thing to hear. Don't let Jin hyung fool you." Suga denied.

"Yeah, it's not funny, it just makes me laugh for a month every time I see you in the cafe." Jin said hook.

"The more Suga oppa denies it, the more curious I am." Mina looked at Suga curiously and said.

"Haha, I haven't hit it yet." Jin smiled proudly.

"Come on, it's your fault. You're the first to initiate the story." Suga resisted.

Even though the other three were arguing, V was still diligently sweeping the food on the table to regain his strength and carefree preparing to talk.

'I didn't expect Suga-ssi to talk as much and joke as everyone else. I thought he only knew about work and ignored life. By the way, these people are really messed up. There is outsider here and they can still argue, I wonder how chaotic this place is when there's no one here.' V thought to himself.

The three of them stopped arguing when Sana and Jungkook brought out more food. They immediately looked at the two with strange eyes.

"Wae, why are you looking at us like that?" Sana asked.

"Unnie, Jin oppa said that Suga oppa used to bewilder you two, but Suga oppa said it's nothing. What's up with that?" Mina summed up the situation, looking at Sana with sparkling eyes.

"That? It's not to the point of panicking like Jin oppa said but it's not nothing like Suga oppa said." Sana chuckles as she recalls.

"Tell me quickly, sister/Sana-ssi, I've been exciting." Mina and V in unison.

"Are you two that curious?" Everyone laughed at the cuteness of the two. Mina and V blushed slightly because of everyone's teasing.

"Well, forgive those two. This is how it is." Sana opens the story, freeing Mina and V.