Nine

"Mina, have you chosen a dance troupe yet?" Sana asked.

After comforting his wife, Jungkook is currently cooking dinner for all three while Mina is at the gaming counter and Sana is checking her schedule on her phone. After hearing the question, Mina took her eyes off the screen but she just remained silent, sitting emotionless.

Sana looked up at Mina after not hearing an answer for a while. Her eyes caught the image of Mina looking aimlessly somewhere. Sana quickly turned off her phone and nervously walked over to Mina.

"What's wrong, Minari?" Sana gently stroked Mina's hair.

"Unnie... I... don't think I... will join any dance troupes." As soon as Mina finished her sentence, Sana froze, staring at Mina and the sound of cooking in the kitchen stopped immediately.

"What's the matter, Mina?" Jungkook nervously walked towards the two girls after hearing Mina's shocking answer.

"I... don't have enough... fighting strength anymore." Mina hugged Sana, buried her head in Sana's belly and started to cry.

"I... am so tired of competing... Unnie... I don't... want to give up ballet... but I can't continue... in any dance company. Everything... so stressful... I can't... continue to suffer... the struggles... I've worked... so much... but... that's all... still not enough... I'm just... a person... passionate about ballet." Mina sobbed.

"Gwenchana, everything's going to be fine. It's okay if you don't join the dance troupe. Just rest. At best, we'll take care of you. There's nothing to be afraid of." Sana pats Mina's back comfortingly.

"It's been hard work, sister. Just rest. Life is long, take it slow and figure it out later." Jungkook patted her shoulder encouragingly.

So Mina was finally able to relieve the burdens in her heart in the arms of her siblings. Her cries grew louder, her tears shed more and more instead of the weaknesses she had kept for herself.

***

"Mina, are you going to change to teaching ballet?" Jungkook broke the silence during the three of them. Mina calmed down after crying for a while.

"Ah, I was just suggesting an idea. You can consider it." Jungkook disclaimed when Sana was glaring at him.

"You should rest first. Find a job later." Sana brought Mina some food, comforted her.

"I'll consider it." Mina only said one sentence and then continued to eat.

"Tomorrow, I'll be on a business trip for a while. You two at home, be careful!" Jungkook's words caused Sana's eyes to look at him from anger to surprise.

"Why are you so sudden?" Sana asked surprised.

"It's not exactly like that. This trip was planned for a long time, but I've postponed it many times when I'm not comfortable leaving you alone at home. Now that Mina is here, I can rest assured." Jungkook answered slowly.

"Yah, I told you it's fine to be alone. If you have a job, just do it, why you delay it?" Sana blamed.

"I'm not very sure, so I'll stop. It should be postponed, I have many other offers anyway." Jungkook shook his head.

"You worry too much. I told you I could take care of myself." Sana grumbled.

"I know, but I will still worry. Anyway, my wife is more important than my work. Without this job, there are other things, but wife cannot be lost." Jungkook still holds the same opinion.

"Are you... still afraid that something like before will happen?" Sana paused, "I'm completely fine." She said softly.

"Let's stop talking about this. Talk about something else." Jungkook dodges, "Today is the same as always, a lot of people have asked where you are." He laughs.

"Why do people ask that?" Mina questioned after quiet a while.

"Ah, that's how it is..." Jungkook enthusiastically told Mina.

At this time, Sana just silently ate rice and listened to Jungkook and Mina talk.

***

"Unnie." Mina called Sana while Sana was washing dishes.

"Ne?" Sana replied while still focusing on washing the dishes.

"Don't blame yourself. Jungkook only did it because he loved you so much." Mina comforted Sana, who was acting fine until now.

"I'm afraid because of me that Kookie has let go of many opportunities that he's been waiting for. I know he has a lot of ambitions. Actually... Kookie has done a lot for me." Sana confided.

"I see what you mean. Anyway, in the matter of the two of you, I'm the closest witness." Mina nodded, she went to hug Sana from behind, "But it's life, sometimes, we can't have it all. As long as we're happy with our choice."

"Arasso. As long as Kookie is happy with his decision, that's fine." Sana sighed softly, then raised her eyebrows at Mina, "You too. No matter what choice you make, as long as you're happy, we will always be there to support you."

"Unnie!" Mina tightened her embrace, touched by Sana's words. She buried her head in Sana's shoulder to coax, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Hey, why are you crying? Gwenchana?" Sana worriedly asked, "My baby is still the same. You still cry a lot. Oh, it's only at times like this that you hug me." She teases Mina.

"Unnie, you have to be happy too." Mina whispered.

"Dangyunhaji, Mina. I'm always happy to have Kookie and you by my side." Sana showed a bright smile.

From afar, Jungkook stood looking at the warm image of the two sisters for a while. He smiled happily when he heard Sana's answer, quietly took out his phone to capture this lovely moment.

"Satang-ah, Mina-ah, I'm going to pack up for tomorrow's business trip. You two stay at the shop." He turned his back to the house, leaving this own space for the two of them.