Ten

"Yes, I see. For today, I will try to finish the new edit and send it to you... Yes, have a nice day." Jeongyeon hung up. She rubbed her temples tiredly from the overwhelming amount of work.

After years of hard work, Yoo Jeongyeon has become one of the most famous architects as she possesses a sophisticated and elegant design style. Since becoming a famous architect in the industry, the number of customers who want her to design has gradually increased and the strange requirements appear more and more. At first, she really enjoyed this busyness when it was a testament to her talent being recognized and valued. After a while, she began to get tired every time she looked at her packed schedule and felt stressed with each difficult request of the customer. Her days off were dwindling, and her nights awake were increasing day by day. Exhaustion gradually replaces the joy of being a leading architect in the world. She has loved designing beautiful homes for people, now and in the future, is and will continue to pursue this passion but not with her designs being interfered too much.

Suddenly, one day, she suddenly discovered that she had gradually lost her unique identity in her drawings. She looked back in bewilderment and realized the inspiration in her design was fading according to the unreasonable demands of her clients. Being a leading architect means that more clients will come to her and it is inevitable that they will interfere with the design. Unreasonable demands appeared more and more as more and more customers pointed to her drawings by name and tensions gradually built up in her. There were times when Jeongyeon just wanted to give up, she just wanted to quit. But that meaning was quickly shattered by the abundant creative inspirations in her. And just like that, she continued to work on her drawings every day.

***

"Jeongyeon-ah, are you okay?" Someone woke up Jeongyeon who was sleeping.

Jeongyeon looked up at Nayeon and Jihyo sitting across from her. These are her two best friends since high school until now. Currently, the three do not often see each other due to differences in the industry, but they still manage to arrange their schedules to gather together and always be there for each other whenever someone in the group needs.

"Ah, I'm fine. Just a little sleepy. Where did you two talk?" Jeongyeon rubs her eyes, changing the subject.

"Unnie, you really need to rest. Are you staying up all night?" Jihyo looked worriedly at Jeongyeon's dark circles.

"Uhm, it's been two nights I haven't slept." Jeongyeon admits.

"God, let's have a quick meal and come back." Nayeon urged.

"Aniyo, you two can eat calmly. We're still walking around." Jeongyeon stopped.

"No, I need to rest. It's not too late to walk around in the future." Nayeon sternly refused.

"Unnie, have you taken a leave of absence this year?" Jihyo asked.

"Ani, your appointment is full until the end of the year." Jeongyeon sighed.

"Doesn't the company have someone to share the work with you?" Jihyo continued.

"Everyone has helped me take care of simple customers, but big customers take too much of my time and energy when there are so many unreasonable requests." Speaking of this, Jeongyeon became even more helpless.

"Can't I refuse?" Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon confused.

"Impossible, they just named me and forced me to accept it even though the company tactfully rejected a few people." Jeongyeon wearily shook her head.

"God, I love you so much." Nayeon holds Jeongyeon's hand to comfort her.

"Fighting unnie, we'll always be with you." Jihyo changed to sit next to Jeongyeon. She put her arms around Jeongyeon encouragingly.

"Gomawo." Jeongyeon was touched, changing the subject to change the atmosphere, "How are you two?"

The three continued to talk and laugh, temporarily forgetting the chaos of life when they were together.

***

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo had a fun and relaxed day together, they went shopping, eating. The three are currently going back to Jeongyeon's house together after enjoying the relaxing feeling at the beauty spa.

"Oh, what a wonderful day." Nayeon exclaims happily.

"Yes, especially after getting a massage at the spa. My body feels like it's revived." Jeongyeon responded, "All the fatigue is gone."

"We should go on walks like this more often." Jihyo suggested.

"Yeh, I think we should see each other at least once a month. Anyway, we've been seeing each other for half a year." Nayeon commented.

"Haizz, I'd love to too. But my schedule doesn't allow it right now." Jeongyeon sighed.

"Gwenchana, we can just meet and eat and talk for a few hours. It's also a good way to relieve my stress." Nayeon put a comforting hand on Jeongyeon's shoulder.

"Aniyo, I'm just afraid of disturbing your rest time. Our schedule is quite different." Jeongyeon shakes her hand to explain.

"Unnie, we're best friends. Why are you afraid to disturb us?" Jihyo wrinkled her forehead in warning, suddenly she felt something. She looked up at the sky and realized it had turned to rain.

"Unnie, we have to go home soon, it's going to rain." Jihyo urged and all three hurried home.

It was pouring rain that was getting heavier and heavier all of a sudden. Some people quickly looked for shelter from the rain and ran to the eaves of the shops. Some people continued to walk briskly in the rain despite their clothes and hair getting wet. The road is now only left with umbrellas of those lucky enough to carry umbrellas.

"Ppalli palli." Jeongyeon quickly ran to the porch of a certain cafe and waved to Nayeon and Jihyo.

"Obviously, before leaving the house this morning, I checked the weather carefully." Nayeon groaned as she squeezed the water from her skirt.

"It's normal for the weather to be erratic unnie." Jihyo pushed her hair back after running to shelter from the rain.

"Do you two need to go home urgently? If it's urgent, let -" Jeongyeon was interrupted when he was talking.

"Sillyehamnida. Would you like to go to the inn to take shelter from the rain? Maybe the rain won't stop anytime soon." The door behind the girls opened and a young girl appeared.