Five

Three years ago.

Finally, after years of incubation, Chillax Coffee was officially opened. Unlike other coffee shops that are heavily promoted before opening or have special offers for the first time of opening, Chillax Coffee was only quietly opened at an unexpected time. Some people suddenly recognize Chillax Coffee when accidentally discovering a new appearance on their familiar road. Starting from curiosity about this new cafe, they entered the shop with a little bit of their expectations. The guests coming to the shop in turn were conquered by the different little things at Chillax Coffee and gradually, they began to introduce friends and relatives to come with them.

Jungkook and Sana were very happy when their 'brainchild' received a lot of support from people around. And the cafe slowly becomes more special to the two as they receive many wonderful things from the guests and interesting stories happening at the cafe.

Every day, the cafe welcomes many guests from children to old people, from schoolgirls to office workers. Even so, Sana and Jungkook could still recognize who was the first customer of the coffee shop by the impression he gave. The first customer of the shop, a unfamiliar customer when he entered the shop only after the shop opened fifteen minutes - 5 am.

At that time, the whole street was still in a dream, everything was quiet and the street lights flickered with a faint light. Jungkook cleans the front of the shop while Sana prepares breakfast in the kitchen. Jungkook walked into the shop after cleaning up.

Leng Keng

"Kookie?" Sana looked out the door when she heard the bell.

"Please clear the table, our breakfast is almost done." Sana went back to the kitchen, continuing what she was doing.

"What do you want to drink this morning? Same as usual?" Jungkook asked as he shook hands to make drinks for both of them.

"Yeh." Sana nodded.

Leng Keng

The doorbell immediately attracted the attention of both of them. They stopped what they were doing and turned their eyes to the door.

A man walked into the bar with his phone in hand. He walked quickly to the counter, glanced at the menu, and ordered.

"Give me an Iced Americano, please. Thank you." He immediately turned away, sat down at the table in the corner, and pulled out his iPad to work after paying.

Jungkook and Sana stared at the guest in confusion. The two looked at their watches, then at the guest, and then at each other, bewildered.

"Ask him if he wanted to have breakfast. He looked so tired." Sana nudged Jungkook's arm and made a suggestion.

"Then you'll prepare more food." Jungkook walked over to the guest's table.

"Do you want to have breakfast?" Jungkook offered.

"Ah, that's fine." The guest opened the wallet and handed Jungkook the card.

"This is the shop's opening gift for the first customer so you don't need to pay." Jungkook explained.

"Thank you." The guest was a little surprised by the answer, but quickly got back to work.

***

After that, the customer continued to impress Sanan and Jungkook by always coming to the shop at special times - right after the shop opened or before the shop closed. It seems that there is an interesting common point between the guest and the cafe that connects the two.

Chillax Coffee has a special feature that is different from most coffee shops. This makes some guests sometimes uncomfortable, but at the same time, it also attracts more people to know and love the restaurant.

That is the opening and closing hours of Chillax Coffee are not stable. Sometimes at 4 or 5 am, the shop is ready to welcome customers, but sometimes it is 2 or 3 pm when the shop opens. Sometimes the shop will close at around 10, 11am or sometimes it won't be until 1, 2am to start turning off the lights.

So, after a while, Jungkook and Sana realized the common between their coffee shop and the first customer. Although the guest often came to the shop, but because of his cold and distant appearance, the two could not chat or get close to him like most other guests. Maybe they should just stop at the relationship between the owner and the customer.