Blocky x Taco: Tending A Wound

Thank you for kingof2763farts for requesting!

"Hey guys! For a prank, we're going to take everyone by surprise! We even have a special guest! By the end of this episode, she won't know what hit her—"

"Blocky, why in the world did you call me here?"

He fumbles with the camera before quickly hiding it behind his back. "Tacster! Just the person I was waiting on!" I've been thinking about how you said that I should do more funny-doings, so I thought I'd start my show again!"

"Oh. That's good for you, but I still don't get why you needed me here."

"That's...uh, because you're going to be helping me prank people!"

She holds her hands up defensively. "Hold on, I don't remember signing up for this."

"Don't worry! I got everything we needed. Some bugs, a bucket of water, and maybe a match or two."

"Don't tell me you're going to go and injure someone."

"Well, you won't be stopping me anytime soon!" He runs off.

"Blocky, wait up! Oh my gordita, you are so dead!"

—————————————————————

Blocky holds up the camera while he sprints. In his other arm, he holds a jar full of bugs. He grins when he spots Flower. She's busy designing sweaters with glitter.

"Hey Flower?"

"Huh? What is it now, Blocky?"

He throws the jar. "Catch!"

It shatters into pieces in front of her. "Are those... BUGS?! Ew, ew, ew! Get them away from me!"

He watches her scramble to pick up her supplies and get away from the bugs. "Haha! That trick never gets old."

"BLOCKY!"

He immediately runs away again as soon as he hears Taco's voice.

—————————————————————

With all the running he was doing, he got in a decent amount of pranks. By the end of it, he was almost finished. That was until he messed up and injured himself in the process.

Taco caught up with him at the end, and he got quite the lecture.

"Do you even know how many people were nearly killed today?!"

"Yeah, yeah. Fine, I'll stop. Geez. I'm heading home." He walks away and winces.

Taco glances at him. "Did you hurt yourself?"

"What?! No! I did not, I'm perfectly fine!—" he collapses onto the ground.

She sighs. "I'll go and get some bandages. You stay put."

Blocky sits on the grass while he waits for Taco to get it over with. He squeezes her hand as she applies hand sanitizer onto his wounds.

"How did you get so many cuts anyway?"

"Teardrop just didn't appreciate the prank I pulled on her."

Taco looks up at him. "Well that explains it."

She pulls out a packet of band-aids. "Do you want the ones with glitter or dinosaurs?"

"Aren't there any normal band-aids?"

"Blocky. They're just band-aids."

"Fine. I'm only taking the ones with dinosaurs on them because there's no other option. Not because I like them or anything."

"I totally believe that." She places the band-aids on his arm. "I'm done, you can let go of my hand now."

"I— uh," he pulls out his camera, "it's for... a prank! Hold someone's hand for as long as you can!"

"Blocky, I know that the camera isn't on. Besides, It's alright if you want to hold my hand."

"It is?"

"Yep."

He puts the camera down. "Fine. But just so you know, this is a prank."

Taco chuckles. "Whatever you say then."