Yandere! Salt x Reader: Not OJ At All

School is taking my motivation but I'll get through that. Requests will probably be slowed, but I'm writing this to get some motivation back. Manipulation, obsession, and more of the usual yandere stuff.
Is it considered implied murder if the only murders are in a movie.

High-school. Not a very fond time for you since none of your friends shared a class with you, so you usually sat in the back of the room. Nobody talked to you, and you were fine with that. It was a little lonely, but it was nice.

That was until two of the most popular girls, Salt and Pepper, went up to you. You're not sure why they came up to you.

However, Salt did. Pepper tagged along with her. Salt was looking for someone to one-up and make herself look good, and you were a prime target. Especially because you were a loner, or so she thought.

She never expected that she'd be falling for someone like you. No offense, but she didn't think you'd meet her standards. You actually surpassed far above it. Conversations with you were thrilling. The most mundane topics were turned into wonderful stories by you, and she was invested in them. She could listen to you for hours without end.

You were even great at helping her with her make-up! She asked for your help as a joke, but she could barely breathe with how close you two were. You applied her blush effortlessly, and it's a good thing that it didn't reveal that she was turning red herself. She didn't realize you were this beautiful up close, either.

She'd "borrow" things from you as well. Pencils, pens, notes, your jacket, but to be fair, you gave that jacket to her! You even said it looked good on her, so it should be fine if she took more of your things, right?

Eventually, her fascination with you was so bad that Pepper had to intervene, and Pepper was her best friend! She should be spending time with Pepper, not you!

Speaking of friends, she didn't like it when you hung out with yours. Your friends took your attention away from her, and she would've preferred it if you were a loner. The few times you were with them were agonizing for her, you were so casual with them! You were always smiling around them, and you were so happy as well! You should've been smiling at her, not them!

Some of your friends weren't that great anyway! Why should you be with them if she and Pepper were the better option?!

So, she did what she does best. She wouldn't necessarily call it lies, it's just the truth! She'd only tell you, of course. She wouldn't want their reputation to be ruined, but she made it so that you'd stay away from them. If that didn't work, she'd be on the verge of tears and cling to you to convince you. It's not guilt-tripping, it's just her way of persuasion! A very effective one, at that.

Though, your "friends" who did hurt you, whether that be mentally or physically, they'd be expelled from the school the very next day. A bit of dirt on them and her social status combined, it was relatively easy.

You were so sad that they were leaving, and she didn't get why. They treated you like trash, so please, just focus on her instead! She'll treat you better than any of your friends ever have!

It doesn't make sense why you didn't tell her that you planned to compete in a show earlier. She was peering over your shoulder and looking at your phone. If you're going onto Inanimate Insanity, then so is she. She'll bring Pepper along as well.

It upset her once she realized that you'd be on separate teams. She did try talking to you, but you pushed her away. You said that you wanted to concentrate on the challenges instead.

At this point, she didn't know what to do with her emotions. Pepper had gotten out early, and you wouldn't even speak with her. You were chatting with your teammates instead.