C h a p t e r 1

Shitty mood

A l e s s i a p o v :
Agh, where do I start?
Being sent to a boarding school where they beat the shit outta you isn't ideal, nor is being sent away in the first place. I don't, wait, I know I didn't do shit wrong to be sent away. I wasn't a rebel, or a troublemaker, who is at 4-10 years old. I mean yes, you could get in trouble, but it's all innocent, and most likely not on purpose, that's just logic. I wasn't a devil child, who didn't listen to their parents. To be honest back then I would describe myself as innocent, naive, all the traits a child should be. So if you're looking for the reason why I got sent away, join the crew, because I'm 21, and still don't fucking know.

In all honesty, I don't think my parents were right in the head, my mum was manipulative, and my dad was her little bitch. He would literally do anything she told him to, he followed her around like a lost puppy. He had zero self respect for himself. Sad. She, my mother, would always degrade me in any way possible back in the good ol' days, at six years old, it hurt when the people who are meant to make you feel the most comfortable with yourself, made you feel like complete and utter shit.

Everyday it was 'your hair looks a mess' 'ever heard of a brush?' 'you're so ugly' ' don't ever smile again' 'no one's gonna love you' 'Is that a spot I see' bitch I was getting spots because of the stress you put me through, dumbass. To sum it up I had shitty parents, but I had a good older brother.

Who needs parents when you have a older brother?
Unlike me, my mother adored Marco, and obviously because my mother loved him, so did my dad, shocker. If I remember correctly Marco moved out when he turned 16, I'm not surprised. When you live in such a toxic environment, you gotta run for the hills, as soon as motherfucking possible.

Back at the boarding school, when I turned 15, I got the courage to stick up for myself, especially when I saw them beat younger kids, knowing that was once me. I pulled some strings blah blah blah the school was shut down, I pulled even more strings, threatened some more people, so my parents didn't know I was free from hell. The school reopened, with me being the new owner, along with my two closest friends who I met there, Arabella and Arya.

We all agreed to stick around, to make sure we didn't hire complete idiots, we befriended some of the kids,and even became the parental figures they never had. However, running a school for troubled kids isn't my dream, being a architect is. I love the idea of designing buildings, rooms and constructions. And I persuaded that, I'm currently studying architecture, Arabella is studying Fashion and Arya is too indecisive to choose what to study, so she's just doing her own thing.

"Oh my godd, my feet kill, why are we doing this again?" Arya complained for the hundredth time.

"Because it'll be a new scene, plus my brothers in Italy, and maybe you'll find out what you want to be there." I was trying to be as positive as possible, but the process in the airport is so stressful and tiring, I'm surprised I'm not a mess like Arya.

"But-
"I swear to the mother of Jesus, if you complain about your feet one more time, I will gladly chop them off and shove them down your throat"

We both stared at Arabella with wide eyes, even the people behind us was scared, I snorted when they shuffled away. Before we could comment on her outburst we got called up next in line.

Finally the last step.

👉🏾👌🏾👉🏾👌🏾👉🏾👌🏾👉🏾👌🏾👉🏾👌🏾👉🏾👌🏾👉🏾👌🏾

Lucky for us, we all got seats together, but there was a baby on board, a fucking loud one might I add. Now I'm good with kids, obviously, but I'm not in a helping mood, I'm in the mood to eat and sleep. Neither are a option cause the airport food is shit, and I physically can't sleep on a plane, no matter how hard I try. I could be going of off a hour of sleep, and still not sleep on a plane.

Arya and Arabella on the other hand could sleep anywhere, when I mean anywhere, I mean anywhere. I'm pretty sure Arya fell asleep standing up once, it freaked me the fuck out, I thought she was dead.

Of course the second the plane set off I feel a weight on my shoulder, that would be Ella's fat head, and on her shoulder lays Arya, then there's me. Wide awake, dealing with a crying baby, and a rumbling stomach.

I'm in a shitty mood.

_________________________
828 words

Short chapter, they will get longer besties dw 🫶🏾
Q: Who's our fav character so far?

Insta pic:

Arya -blonde- Alessia -brunette -

Arya -blonde-
Alessia -brunette -