C h a p t e r 8

You scared away Franco !

A d r i a n s P o v:
I shoved my dick down her mouth, the only thing you could see was her pink hair bobbing up and down, I groaned when I felt myself hit her throat, I fisted her hair, and pushed her head further down. My hips buckled, i fucked her mouth one more time before I coated her throat. The girl, who's name I forgot, licked all around my dick, she teased my tip before picking up her jacket and walked out of my office, she disappeared in the club lights. leaving me satisfied.

I grunted and pulled my pants up, observing one of my most successful clubs.

I've not seen that overly talkative, curly haired brunette since. Mainly because I've not been home. We had a very important shipment delivered and I had to make sure everything went smoothly, that consisted of tons of paperwork, sending my men out there and being reported back to every few minutes. I also had to visit the drop off point myself, so I could visualise everything, and find hiding spaces that potential Russians might use. In the end it did all turn out fine, but I still have to get all the weapons safely shipped to the warehouses.

Do I regret what happened with Alessia, no, I mean yes she is Marcos sister and I've never seen him so protective over somebody, but I needed to shut her up. I didn't even end up getting the answer I wanted, how did she know? I was thinking of dumping her in the basement and questioning her there, but I have feeling that wouldn't scare her, it seems like nothing does. She's not scared of me, or speeding down the motorway, or being chased, potentially stalked, she wasn't scared over my threats. She's got some nerve.

Talking about threats, the Russians have paced themselves, we've not heard from them since we caught biker boy, he's a pain in the ass. No matter what my men do he won't budge. I've had my fair share of Russian hostages and they've had that in common, they don't talk unless they're under intense pain. So I guess I'm going have to cause some harsh pain, lucky me.

I nodded to the driver, and made my way inside the abandoned garage. I was welcomed with the stench of blood and sweat, I saw the beautiful sight of biker boy, chained to a wall, his hands was tied above his head and his feet was crossed together. Now that's art. The fact that he looked scared shitless got me even more excited, I felt like a kid in a candy shop.

I sat down on the chair, that was placed directly in front of him, I leaned back and spread my legs, and focused on the knife I was twirling in my hand. He looked psycho, he was wriggling about and screaming profanities. We had to put a muzzle on him cause he couldn't keep his spit to himself, snob. I found it funny how he was getting all worked and I hadn't even made eye contact with the man. I watched the knife as it spun on the tip of my fingers, I threw it up in the air and caught it by the handle, so the blade was now aiming at biker boy. I raised my eyes from the blade to the boy, tears was streaming down his face, and his eyebrows were scrunched up.

A stranger would think I'm torturing a innocent boy, I'll give it to him though, he's playing the victim very well, it almost suits him. I held up a 'L' with one hand and brought it up, I closed one eye, aimed, and threw the knife, stabbing him in his left shoulder blade.

Bingo

He screamed out in pain but it was all muffled because of his mask. I knew there was blood splatters on my face and shirt, the man looked at me like I was crazy.

It's cause I am crazy, idiota

I still hadn't said anything, and I know it was making him uncomfortable, he was pleading under his mask but I didn't bother to strain my ears to hear exactly what he was saying. He squirmed under my stare, the more he moved the more blood leaked out from his wound. I took the needle, that was sitting on the table next to me, flicked it a few times, before injecting it into his right arm.