C h a p t e r 1 0

I want a gun

Arya woke up looking all glum as she usually does in the mornings, she isn't a morning person. I mean who is? Only crazy people and weirdos. I could never understood how people  could get straight out of bed after waking up, walking around acting like they didn't just rise from the dead, less than two seconds ago. It's frustrating to think about it.

Me, I'm the complete opposite. It's only normal for me to wake up, go on my phone for hours, to sit up and stand up, to then sit back down because my visions been invaded with the black dots. To then drag my feet to the bathroom, looking like a zombie.

That's the only right way to do it.

Arya groaned, and through herself on the bed me and Arabella was on.

"What's wrong with you?" Ella asked, her head resting on my lap.

"I had the worst sleep ever, I kept on hearing noises and my body couldn't fully get to sleep after, it was on alert, absolute torture" she said faced down.

I snorted which earned a pillow being thrown at my face.

I'm getting flashbacks.

"Omg same, I think it was a owl, but I don't know?" Only Ella could catch onto the sarcasm laced in my voice.

"I'm sorry babe," Ella said sympathetically.

"Why're you sorry, it wasn't your fault the owl was so loud."

It definitely was.

"I mean I could've shut it up."

"Mmm" she got up the bed and trudged away, her blonde hair disappearing into the bathroom.

We finally let our laughs free.

Poor Arya.

👉🏾👌🏾👉🏾👌🏾👉🏾👌🏾👉🏾👌🏾👉🏾👌🏾👉🏾👌🏾
After we had all got dressed, and I had successfully covered up all my hickeys, we made our way downstairs, and for the first time our noses weren't attacked with the smell of something burning. The closer we got to the kitchen, the sweeter the smell got.

Marco was sat on a stool, spinning around making random noises and Sandro was pouring batter into a waffle maker. Adrian was no where to be seen.

Hallelujah

"Hey ladies, how'd you sleep?" Sandro asked, only if he knew. Arya sat on the stool across from Marco and put her head down, "It was shit, did you guys happened to hear a owl last night?"

The walls suddenly became the most interesting thing I've seen in my life.

"Nope, did you Marco?"

He finally stopped spinning, he looked high. He shook his head and then he diverted his eyes to me. His eyes widened and he stumbled his way towards me, I'm guessing he's still dizzy.

He grabbed my face, and eyed the cut on my ear that had now scabbed.

"Fuck" he muttered. Placing a kiss on my ear.

That's the exact same thing he did on my seventh birthday. After I ran off, I sobbed in my room for hours. The second he got back from school he came into my room, completely ignoring our birth giver. He placed a kiss on my puffy eyes, and one on my wrist. He apologised over a million and one times, and he even offered to cuddle with me till I fell asleep. That meant a lot. But she came and forced him out of my room, the second she realised what was going on.

"I'm fine Marco it's a scratch, I didn't even realise it was there till i looked in the mirror." This caught Sandros attention, "You got hurt?!" He exclaimed, and that's when he turned his head. Exposing his black eye.