THIRTY EIGHT. i'm sorry

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🎞 ☆彡 🛒 ˚. ACT THREE, NUMBERZ: 🪐🖇
038. i'm sorry  
REAL LIFE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 i'm sorry   REAL LIFE▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

7.21 pm

"we'll see you tomorrow dan" stella, kawhi and charlie wave goodbye to dani. all of them were leaving to go and eat before going to bed. they all were going to hang out the next day and go see a movie together.

"let us know if you need anything dani" mabel hugs her best friend right across her growing baby bump. "okay" dani nods. she kisses mabel, ollie, jakob and abby on the cheek as they exit out the door.

"call us you need anything dani! literally anything!" jakob shouts as he walks down the pathway. "i'm just a 10 minute drive" abby repeats. they say this spiel every time they leave dani's uncles ginormous mansion. "i know!" dani says back before love you's are exhanged.

she shuts the door behind her, making sure to lock it and set up the security code next to it before going to sit back on the couch.

the silence in the house is deafening, no sounds are created besides the echoing from the tv.

dani pulls her sweatshirt up, looking at the bump that she swears is growing by the second. she caresses over the soft skin thinking about the two babies that are growing inside of her. she thinks for a second about how powerful she is. how much of a total badass she is.

her thoughts are interrupted by the front door opening.

carter's tall self waltzes through the door. he shuts it behind him before punching the security code in. dani's head peeks up to look at him but as soon as he is turned in her direction, she sits back.

the hood to his black sweatshirt is pulled up above his head and she can barely see his face. black spikes of hair fall in front of his eyes and she can't tell if they're looking back at her.

carter walks into the room slowly, glancing at dani as he does so. he watches as she pulls the sweatshirt down over her bump. its grown since the last time he really saw her.

a whole month ago.

he's shocked it has grown so much in such a short amount of time. as he goes to walk towards the stairs, dani's meek voice speaks up.