TWENTY-TWO. erectile dysfunction

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🎞 ☆彡 🛒 ˚. ACT TWO, NUMBERZ: 🪐🖇
022. erectile dysfunction
REAL LIFE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 erectile dysfunctionREAL LIFE▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

9.18 pm

forks annoyingly scraped against the ceramic plates that sat in front of them, food barely there any more. they were all quiet, barely muttering a word since the phone call. well all of them besides mabel who yapped and yapped about how she knew abby wasn't going to show and different things relating to how she never showed. "mabel, we get it" jakob put his head in his hands, not wanting to speak of it anymore. "it's bullshit jake! why aren't you mad" mabel threw her fork, the metal utensil bouncing on the wooden table.

"calm down" dani placed her hand on mabel. if they didn't know dani was straight they would all think the two girls were dating, they acted like it with their constant touching and slight whispers.

"no! i'm pissed" mabel folded her arms, if a cartoon was real life, mabels face would be read and steam would be coming off of her.

oliver spoke up from the end of the table, "obviously we weren't meant to meet her tonight." "we were she just fucked it up" mabel fixed her folded arms, mumbling under her breath. "don't place blame mabel" dani said, she sounded like a mother. fitting.

"i just want to go clubbing" stella groaned, the girl wasn't at a party for 5 seconds and she was already complaining. "stella you're a party-aholic" dani shook her head. "jesus complain much?" charlie asked from the other side of kawhi. stella shot her a look before the two giggled.

"i'm so over this night already, i just want to go home" jakob sighed shaking his head before laying it down on the table a few centimeters away from his food covered.

"no! it is your birthday night and i am not letting abby and her no showing ass ruin this" mabel grabbed jakob's hand aggressively. "we are going clubbing and we are going clubbing now!" she said angrily, dragging him from the restaurant out to the party bus that waited for them, out in the very front. neon lights came from inside and the two could hear music blasting as the driver waited for all of them.

"who got this?" jakob questioned her. "me" mabel replied. "i thought you said you were broke" kawhi appeared on the other side of her, them all slowly appearing. "i am, i sucked the owners dick for this, pleads be appreciative it just tasted like erectile dysfunction" mabel skipped towards the bus, "come on whores" she said when she hopped up the stairs greeting the bus driver with a sweet, yet some how devilish smile.

"i got your gift bags" dani said walking behind everyone the bags clinging to her arm. carter turned around, "let me get one of those." she flinched when his hand touched her wrist, the contact was enough to make her throw the bags right from her shaky arms. "woah, are you okay?" he asked taking a step back and she nodded. "yeah, but i'm good, i got this" she hobbled up onto the bus, his hand behind her incase she lost her footing and fell.

there was some rap song playing from the loud speakers and before they knew it mabel was on the seats dancing to it, horribly rapping along to the lyrics.

dani dropped the bags next to jakob running up next to mabel, "here it's your stuff!" she yelled jumping on the leather seat.

and then charlie and stella joined, the four girls danced up on the seats, rubbing on each other, singing the promiscuous lyrics. "this is better than a club" carter leaned back looking at the girls, a soft smile creeping up onto his face. "you're a fuckin creep" oliver slapped his chest hard causing him to shoot forward. "ow" he mouthed, softly rubbing h it. "good."

the two other boys sat down and so did the girls when the bus started to lurch forward. they left the small restaurant and made their way to the night club. "i'm still mad abby didnt show" mabel leaned back into dani's barely covered lap, danis fingers found her way to mabels loose hair slowly braiding it.

" yeah me too" jakob joined in to the bashing of abby. they all nodded. "don't be that mad about it though, because we're here together" oliver said, the two, him and mabel, making eye contact. "yeah, it's good to have us together" stella said. never once did mabel and oliver break their eye contact, small smiles falling on both of their faces. they both started to think of their memories together, ramen dates, throwing chips in the grocery store at 1 am and feeding the ducks stale bread when mabel left it out one day.

the party bus slowly rolled up and the two broke from their sad memories. jakob talked to the older driver about when to come back and where they needed to go after they were finished partying.

he just nodded and the 8 left the bus. they looked hot, no one could deny that. jakob wore a tight black shirt, fitting tightly to the curves his muscles gave off, a pair of green and black plaid jeans covered his bottom half, a thick gucci belt holding it all together. kawhi wore a white collared t-shirt, the button undid on the top, a pair of black jeans graced his legs and white sneakers to top it all off. carter's outfit was much like oliver's in a sense except a white t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans, a cross hanging between his pecs. charlie wore a see-through, red lace body suit that clearly showed her black bra, a leather skirt barely covered her and just like mabel, white nike's covered her feet. stella was dressed up in a white dress and a jean jacket covering her shoulders, tan heels making her just a little bit taller.

they looked hot, jesus himself could've told you that one.

"yo marco" they walked up to the bouncer. a tall, muscly man, him and jakob were about the same height 6' 6" but he has way more muscles than jakob could ever wish to have, not to mention his tattoos made him even scarier. "kawhi, little man" kawhi hugged the bouncer. "in?" he asked and the bouncer looked at his 7 friends behind him, "fine but you tell your sister and your dead homie."

"scouts honor" kawhi smiled and marco undid the blue velvet. "you're a fuckin angel" kawhi grabbed marcos beard covered face, his voice turning into a thick italian accent.

this night, could only get more hectic.

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE 🖇 ]
more drama coming up, just wait it's about to get fucking crazy

[ TAGS 🎞 ]
Tiffany_Selman12 toostilinski  grungethots MAISIEWCLLIAMS KESDEBEUS jazminebrightxx