TWENTY-FIVE. lizard

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🎞 ☆彡 🛒 ˚. ACT TWO, NUMBERZ: 🪐🖇
024. lizard
REAL LIFE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 lizardREAL LIFE▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

2.03 am

"i knew there was something sus about you!" mabel screeched pointing her finger at abby. they all turned to look at her with the same exact face. "sorry but i knew it!" she shrugged, she was still slurring her words but it had started to sound normal to everyone there.

"i'm- i'm in shock" kawhi stuttered a bit before letting himself sit on the ground, taking a deep breath in and out, "i just, i need a moment" he spoke some more. stella shook her head joining him on the soft floor. it was made out of some squishy material that would sink when they walked on it.

"you're hotter in person" charlie spoke looking abby up and down. "thank you" she laughed before pulling the rest of her hair out of the hoodie. it was itching the back of her neck and she couldn't stand the feeling.

"i knew you were sus too" oliver said folding his long arms. him and mabel looked at each other before doing a sweet fist bump, their knuckles touching with a sweet, gentle kiss. "ah yes because you two are geniuses" charlie shook her head. "we are!" mabel stuck up for her and the guy she believed she didn't love any more.

"so abby is abby" carter said in awe staring at the model, dani turned to look at him and his gaping mouth, "close your mouth you're going to catch flies c" dani pushed his jaw up. jakob just stared down at abby in total shock.

they were all in shock but he was the most out of all of them. he had had a crush on her for the longest time and little did he know, he was talking to her on the daily about the most random things.

he couldn't believe his eyes.

dani noticed the awkward-ness between abby and jakob. dani knew how much of a crush he had on her so she looked at the rest of the friend group. "let's go start playing, jakob can show abby where the stuff is" dani interrupted them. they all quickly caught on and got up walking to the part where they could actually play laser tag.

all of them caught on but mabel.

"i knew you were sus" she pointed at abby some more, squinting her eyes to see her. "sorry mabel" abby looked at her. "you're not!"

"mabel lets go start playing!" dani grabbed onto mabel dragging the small woman away. "this isn't over abby! i want answers!" mabel yelled as dani continued to drag her off, mabels feet kicking in every direction possible.

"well she's crazy" abby laughed before looking up at jakob. he stared down at her, his eyes never leaving her. "so you're the real abby?" jakob's arms crossed and he sunk into one of his hips, standing like a mother getting ready to scold her son. "i guess?" abby rocked from the balls of her feet to her heels.

"i'm just abby."

it went silent between the pair as they just stared at each other. "i dreamed about this moment all my life and now here you are, like in front of me, and i've been friends with you for like 3 months" jakob shook his head. "aw you've been dreaming about me, so sweet" she giggled and jakob rolled his eyes, a smile falling onto his face.

"i knew she was sus" mabel had her arms folded as the rest of them started up the game of laser tag. "did you mabel?" carter cocked a brow at her and she furrowed her eyebrows. "i did actually fucker! so shut up!" she fixed the vest on her and walked over next to oliver. "ollie didn't i tell you she was sus."

"indeed you did mabel" he nodded, his curls going up and then down again. "he's just agreeing because he's in love with you mabel, duh" charlie said calling the two out.

"oh my god guys shut up! let's start the game!" stella spoke loudly, throwing her arms up in the air. "two teams hoe!" mabel spoke loudly before looking over at oliver. "i call pairing up with ollie!" mabel yelled linking arms with oliver.

"of course" oliver nodded. mabel leaned over and brushed one of his curls away from his eyes. "thanks mabel" he laughed. "you're welcome" she responded sweetly.

"i call kawhi" stella said throwing her arm over the taller boy. his arm slowly slithered around her waist bringing her in closer so their bodies were right up against each other.

everyone had noticed that the two became closer over the night, they didn't know what did it but they could tell stella started sharing the same feelings kawhi had since the start of the night.

charlie, dani and carter all looked at each other with the same look. "rock paper scissors for dani" charlie walked up to carter.

he looked between dani and the taller girl and shrugged. they did a quick rock paper scissors and the next thing they knew, charlie was by danis side. "so who am i playing with?!" carter yelled confused as he looked at the unevenness of the groups.

abby and jakob could hear the yelling of their friends as they stood there staring at each other. "so how do i know you're actually abby" jakob cocked one of his trimmed eyebrows at her and she laughed. "i don't know! trust my word!" she laughed some more.

her laugh was like a beautiful symphony to him. a song that god himself could've made. "what's one thing about me? that i only told abby!" he pointed a finger at her and she rolled her eyes pulling one of the memories out from her brain.

"well technically it was a video you sent me of you talking about it, but you had a pet lizard 2 months ago and when it died you and kawhi cremated it and now the jar sits next to your bed" abby shook her head.

"and?"

"and you named it after me and every night you kiss it and say if only abby gray knew i was serious about marrying her" abby dropped the bomb on him. he looked at her, "crazy" was all he said.

"i'm the real abby jake, i'm not a faker" she moved closer, "and by the way, i'll still take you up on the marrying situation."

"what?" his eyes went wide as the words left abby's mouth.

"wheres the laser tag stuff!"

"guys come on!" mabel yelled to jakob and abby.

they couldn't believe they were all together. they couldn't believe what was to come either.

[ AUTHOR'S NOTE 🖇 ]
they rlly do be together guys 🥺

[ TAGS 🎞 ]
toostilinski  grungethots MAISIEWCLLIAMS KESDEBEUS jazminebrightxx