TWENTY-THREE. kissed + bad decisions

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🎞 ☆彡 🛒 ˚. ACT TWO, NUMBERZ: 🪐🖇
023. kisses + bad decisions
REAL LIFE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 kisses + bad decisionsREAL LIFE▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

10.20 pm

"i love my life!" mabel yelled running into the crowd of sweaty bodies, "can someone go find mabel? we can't lose anyone tonight" jakob screamed over the music, he looked down at his shorter girl friends and they all shrugged, "i'm going to drink" stella and charlie saluted the boys and dani and walked off. "can someone?!" jakob looked at them.

"i got it" oliver said, he walked towards the crowd, the different women staring as his attractive self moved through them like jello.

"so birthday boy what do you wanna do?" dani asked him, she shifted from the balls of her feet to her heels, "drink!"

"sounds like a vibe!" dani yelled back. "i'm gonna go find stella" kawhi spoke, he jumped away from the 3 other friends. carter watched dani the entire time, taking in the way her lips moved and how every few seconds she would lick her lips in that oh so attractive way.

"mabel!" oliver yelled when he found her in the crowd of people. "yeah?" mabel cocked a brow at him as she touched up on some girl that was dancing with her.

"you gotta stick with us tonight, we have to make sure you are safe!" more yelling over the bumping music. "i am safe ollie! don't worry about me!" mabel took a shot from a platter that was being passed around, "away!" she yelled before downing it. "don't get too drunk we still have laser tag dumbass!"

"i will do what i want ollie! but thanks for caring!" she bent over and danced with the girl. oliver walked away finding stella and charlie sitting at the bar. "she's a lost cause!" he spoke before walking towards the bathrooms.

"can i have a margarita please" stella smiled at the bartender, he smiled back and nodded. "you know stell, he might be a good hook up" charlie spoke in her ear before taking another sip of her beer. some people would say it's "manly" but to her beer was perfection, she could drink any beer. it was her favorite sip of alcohol.

"he might be" stella laughed. "hey stell" kawhi sat down at the bar next to her, "hey!" her smile got big when she looked at her friend. "i just noticed something" she said taking his looks in, one look down and one look up.