THIRTY-ONE. police

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🎞 ☆彡 🛒 ˚. ACT THREE, NUMBERZ: 🪐🖇
031. police  
REAL LIFE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 police   REAL LIFE▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

1.20 pm

"thank you so much" dani smiled at the doctor. she nodded as she handed the papers to her, dani stuffing them right into her purse. she waved goodbye and walked right into the bathroom that was a little ways from the screening room.

the door loudly shut behind her and she grabbed the sink, her chest heaving up and down. "calm down dani, just calm down" she started to whisper to herself, she didn't know why she was spiraling into an anxiety attack. why her nerves were getting the best of her now. was it because it was all becoming real? this was a real thing now, she couldn't escape. "calm down dani, everything will be okay!"

"will it?" another voice in her head spoke, slightly louder than the other voice.

she could feel herself spiraling deeper, the floor falling out from under her, the ceramic sink softly crumbling underneath her hands. "daniella" a voice echoed. "daniella" she snapped from her thoughts as she looked up in the mirror. her doctor stood there a concerned look on her face. watching as dani's anxiety attack quickly lessened. "hi" she stood up fixing her hair. "you okay daniella?" the doctor questioned and she nodded. "yes, have a nice day now" dani walked past the doctor out to the car where carter sat patiently.

he had some travis scott songs playing through the speakers, him slowly bopping his head to it. he turned the music down when she opened the door and slid in. "so we gotta take a little detour" carter said when dani sat down in her seat.

"what? why?" she questioned him, setting her purse down next to her. "because abby found bentley cheating on mabel and now mabel's going crazy and we have to go meet up with them before something happens like mabel breaks shit" carter explained.

"jesus is mabel okay?" dani asked going to reach for her phone. "fuck" she stated before carter could even get his response out. this earned a confused look from him. "what?" he questioned as she quickly her purse. "i'll be right back! i left my phone inside" she stated jumping out of the car. "okay chief" carter saluted her but she was already gone.

he turned the music up looking out the window at a tree that was planted in the grass. his adhd self got impatient even more, scanning around for things he could pay attention to. he looked down at dani's bag, furrowing his eyebrows when he saw a few paper sticking out of it. his hands reached down and grabbed them.