TWENTY-EIGHT. twister

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🎞 ☆彡 🛒 ˚. ACT TWO, NUMBERZ: 🪐🖇
028. twister
REAL LIFE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 twister REAL LIFE▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

7.11 pm

"carter i swear to fucking god if i have to tell you to get your damn shoes off the couch again, we're gonna have a god damn issue" dani spoke lifting carter's feet up from the pillow like item of furniture. he rolled his eyes when his feet touched aggressively hit the floor. "it's not that big of a deal" he slipped his shoes off before putting his feet back on the couch.

"it is! these are expensive couches!"

dani was tidying up the mansion for when their friends came over. she had a pair of sweatpants on and a loose tank top, the one straps slightly falling off of her shoulder. she could start to see the beginning of her bump but to anyone else her body looked completely normal. "you missed a spot" carter joked with dani as she wiped down the sleek glass tables in the large living room. "where?!" dani looked around trying to see where the spot was.

he bursted out laughing and then dani caught on. "you're an ass!" she spoke loudly chucking the rag in his direction. he just continued on laughing. "fuck you" dani removed her slippers throwing those at him, he quickly shut up and rubbed the spot where the shoes had hit. there was a loud ringing from the front of the house and dani did a quick scowl before running to open the door, her socks slightly slipping on the floors.

"if she doesn't open this door" mabel said hitting the doorbell over and over and over again. ring, ring, ring it went. "stop" oliver said grabbing her hand and removing her finger from the button. she looked at him before leaning over and pressing it once more. "pain in my ass" he shook his head to which she laughed at.

the door opened and dani looked at the two. mabel wore a cropped hoodie and a pair of tight leggings and oliver rocked a white shirt and a pair of plaid pajama pants.

they were all going to chill and have a movie night so why not wear comfy clothes?

"dani" mabel spoke walking inside, dani moved to the side and shut the door when they had walked in. "yes mabes?" the door locked and dani turned to them as they removed their shoes. "wanna sugar momma me?" mabel poked her bottom lip out, her eyes getting wide. dani shook her head. "i got other people's life's to pay for" she replied and when oliver walked away to sit with carter mabel turned to her.