TWENTY-ONE. no show

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🎞 ☆彡 🛒 ˚. ACT TWO, NUMBERZ: 🪐🖇
021. no show
REAL LIFE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 no showREAL LIFE▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

7.56 pm

the patio of the restaurant was quiet. the walls were all open and a swift breeze carried in through. nine plates were sat along a long wooden table and different dimmed lights lit it up. jakob and kawhi sat at the table waiting for the rest of their friends to arrive. kawhi has his phone connected to the bluetooth speakers and played some brockhampton song the both of them were bopping their heads to. "birthday boy?" a familiar voice said from the doorway.

the two looked over, charlie and stella stood there, gift bags in their hand. "hey" jakob stood up hugging her, he had just seen her the previous day but it felt like forever. stella took a deep inhale when the male embraced her, his cologne was a gorgeous scent. she softly smiled and pushed a gift bag his way, "whats this?" he asked and she giggled slightly biting her bottom lip. "a gift for you."

"stell you didn't have to" he was cut off, "it's your birthday of course i had to." he hugged her again and he took his turn to greet charlie. she was skinny and a few inches shorter than him. "happy birthday" she laughed hugging him. "thank you" she kissed his right cheek, a red lipstick stain leaving itself on there.

stella hugged kawhi, sliding in on the bench he sat on. "whatcha doing?" she asked peering over his shoulder. his cheeks softly blushed and he laughed, "oh nothing, just browsing through instagram."

stella was more than attractive to kawhi, she was kind of like perfect, but he knew that she was attracted to jakob, anyone with eyes could tell the way she would gawk at him. "oouu abby gray posted some more" she said and jakob's head snapped in her direction.

"just joking" she chuckled and his head shook in a depressing matter. "party's here bitches" mabel walked through the door next. "jesus mabel, wanna put more clothes on?" kawhi asked covering her body with his hand. she looked down at her outfit. a white skimpy t-shirt covered most of her breasts, her yellow bra popping out of the bottom. jean shorts covered her butt and yellow fishnets accented her legs. part of her short hair was pinned back with a white, pearl clip. she turned around and part of her ass showed. "jesus mabel" kawhi covered his eyes earning a laugh from the rest of the group.

"what?! we're going clubbing!" she yelled. "hi jake" she turned to him and gave him a tight squeeze. "hi mabel."

she sat down on the bench pulling her phone out. "when's ollie coming?" she asked, kicking her feet that were covered in a sleek pair of white nike's, her feet didn't quite touch the ground so she kicked them like a five year old. "he should be pulling in now" kawhi said reading off his text messages between him and the curly hair male.