THIRTY. murder

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
🎞 ☆彡 🛒 ˚. ACT THREE, NUMBERZ: 🪐🖇
030. murder
REAL LIFE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 murder  REAL LIFE▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

10.57 am

"jesus fuck what the fuck time is it?" mabel questioned rubbing her eyes when she opened them, the light pouring in from the practically glass wall burned her eyes. they all ended up falling asleep the previous night in the humongous living room of the mansion after alcohol and some weed. "almost eleven" carter yawned rubbing his eyes. they were starting to stir awake at that point, yawns and endless stretches came from their scattered bodies.

"good morning guys" dani spun into the room. she was already dressed and had been up for a few hours before any of them had even moved. "why are you so peppy" mabel groaned as dani fell down onto the ground next to her, softly cuddling her body. "because i woke up at 8 and i've had 3 cups of coffee" dani slightly giggled earning a smile from carter's once blank face.

he swore he could listen to her laugh on repeat. the sweet sound was like a beautiful symphony to his ears. he could hear it every morning of every day for the rest of his life and it still wouldn't get old.

"ew stop smiling" jakob squinted at carter whos smile fell when jakob's voice interrupted his thoughts. "fuck right off" he said going back to scrolling through his instagram dms. "feisty" stella replied as she watched the whole encounter, jakob nodded. "i made pancakes and eggs guys!" dani jumped up and skipped back into the kitchen. "god bless whoever marries her, she's gonna be skipping around at 6 in the morning" oliver fixed his messy curls. they all turned to carter when oliver finished his sentence.

"why are you looking at me?" he questioned them and they all gave him a look. "what?!" he repeated.

"you're going to marry her duh" charlie said giving him a dumbfounded look. he made a face but on the inside he was smiling. he could imagine that. he could imagine her in a gown and them saying their i do's. he could imagine them settling down in a house somewhere, probably in the country. he could imagine tiny little children running around, their feet pattering against the floor. calling them mommy and daddy.

his thoughts were broken by the smell of food and the hunger that burdened him more than what he thought was his unrequited love. the boys all got up and ran in to get their food.

"shes gonna be a good mom" stella said and the girls nodded. "if she tells carter" mabel pushed herself off the floor. "she's gonna be a good mom no matter what" stella replied and mabel shrugged. the girls all walked in too, grabbing some food and sitting at the long table.