Chapter 1

Tw: mentioned abuse and cutting.

1

2

3

4

5

I've lost count of how many cuts I've made on my arms. Today was the worst day of all the days I have been in my so-called house. Let me start from the beginning.

My name is Eva Brown, and I am 16 years old. I had a normal family when I was young; caring parents and a lovely brother. Sadly, when I was 9 years old, my brother died in a car accident. My parents changed after my brother's death. They weren't caring and kind; they were abusive, alcoholics, and high.

They would drink alcohol, get high, and start calling me names like “BITCH.”

“You disgusting kid”

“Your brother was greater than you.”

I WISH I NEVER HAD A Daughter Like You.”

I didn't understand at first why they were so mean to me. I was just a 9-year-old kid who lost her big brother. Furthermore, I didn't do anything wrong in my life. Not only that, but I would always obey them and be kind to them.

At the age of 12, they started hitting me. If I didn't bring them anything they wanted, they would torture me. They either hit me in the stomach with a belt, or they would lock me in my room and rob me of food.

As I grew older, I understood that they hated me, preferred my brother over me, had me only because of my brother, and worst of all, they never wanted me.

Since I turned 16, my father has brought his friends over and forced me to entertain them. My mother would dress me like a slut and I would have to dance for them. They brought me a pole in the living room so, when the guests came, I would dance for them.

Today, however, was something new. This morning, when I came downstairs from my room, I saw my parents arguing. In all my 16 years, I never saw them fight, not even once. My father was shouting, and my mother was crying. I didn't know what was happening until she looked at me.

She looked like she feared me. I never seen her looking at me like this. My father turned and saw me watching them.

“Eva, come here!”

I went to them cautiously with my head down.

“Yes, father.”

“Today, you will be entertaining your guests differently. You will be their toy in bed. You will not make a sound unless they say so, and you are forbidden to cry or shout when they are having fun with you. Is that clear? “

“But fath-” SLAP

I SAID, IS THAT CLEAR?”

I put my hand on my cheeks, swallowing the tears.

“Y-yes fa-father”

“Now, go to your room and don't show your face until I call for you. Since you talked back to me, no breakfast or lunch today. You'll only have dinner with the guests, is that understood? “

I nodded my head. He lifts my chin up.

“Words”

“Yes, father.”

He let go of me and I quickly went to my room and locked it. I went to my bed and let the tears slide down my face. I don't know when I slept because all I heard when I woke up was someone banging on the door. I tried to remove any tear stains on my face and went to open the door.

I was faced with an outraged father.

“Why weren't you opening the door? Why did it take you so long to open the door? Why didn't you come down when I called you downstairs? ANSWER ME! “

“I-I, I am sorry, father. I was sleeping. Please forgive me. “

I went down on my knees. He, however, grabbed me by my hair and made me stand up.

“You're lucky that the guests are here, or I would've punched you until you couldn't breathe. Now, go wear something to entertain them with and cover any bruises you have with makeup. Come downstairs immediately after finishing. Is that clear? “

“Yes, father.”

He let me go and went downstairs.

I quickly entered my room and prepared myself. The dress that I'll be wearing is very short, revealing, and tight. I remember that my father would tell me to not wear anything under it. No bra. No underwear, So I was basically naked.

After I was done, I took my makeup off and covered the bruises I had. I looked at myself in the mirror, and I looked like a slut wanting attention. After I was fully done with wearing and covering, I went downstairs.

I went to the dining room and sat next to my father.

He said with a smile, “Here she is. Boys, meet your toy, Eva. Eva, meet your guests. “

“Hello,” I said, with my head down.

“Hello, gorgeous”
“Hello, cutie pie”
“What's up baby”

I mentally cringed at the names they called me.

“So boys, when are you ready to go play with her?” My father said.

“Right now, Billy. I can't wait, “he smirked.

The boys, my father, and I stood up from the table and went to the room upstairs. When we reached there, my father took me aside and said.

“Obey them, no crying or shouting. If I hear anyone saying you cried, you won't see your room for a month. Is that understood? “

“Yes, father.”

He looked at them and said

“Alright boys, she's yours. Have fun playing with her. “

He threw me towards them and went downstairs. The boys took me into the room and closed the door.
__________

I wanted to wake up from the dream, but the pain between my legs was suggesting otherwise. A waterfall of tears started to dampen my cheeks.

This wasn't supposed to happen. It can't be real. I was constantly aware of the fact that my father was a ruthless man. However, it never crossed my mind before that it was going to happen too soon.

I was staring at the ground, too scared to move or say a word. Mark violently grabbed my head and forced me to look into his eyes. Evilness was pouring out of them.

“I'll tell your father that his little baby girl didn't obey the rules.”

The moment my ears heard my father's name, I started losing control of my body and everything was getting darker.