1

TAKEMICHI has been hard working ever since he gave up on saving Manjirou after knowing that he was now in a very Criminal Organization names Bonten that is owned by him and he leads it.

His friends had been trying to reach that guy or even just to hear his voice just to know that he is okay.

But none of it reached him. Takemitchi felt sad that he didn't get the save the man.

But what can he do? He died so many times and he cant die again.

Takemitchi worked as a model with Hakkai. They work for Takashi who growned to be a very popular and rich designer.

He receives a very big money. He was famous too along with Hakkai.

Yuzuha was there manager and was the one who always fix or scold them.

He haven't got any news about Mikey. He only saw all of the crimes they have done in the mews television.

He was shock when they do new criminal things. He didn't knew that Mikey would be doing those kind of things

He wasn't surprise but shock. He had expected this but he was shock that it did really happen.

Takemitchi leaned his head back on the couch as he waited for his manager and boss.

"Please tell me that the paparazzi's are gone! Geez they make my eyes hurt" Takemitchi whined he leaned in more.

Hakkai let out a laugh after he heard his complains. Its been years yet Takemitchi hasn't been used nor like paparazzi's.

"You guys are free to go... Get a beauty sleep, kay?" Takemitchi quickly snapped his head at Takashi who just came out of the room. It scared Takashi cause he swear he heard a sound.

"Im sleeping here, where's yuzuha?" Takemitchi said and asked as he looked for a certain woman.

"Heyyy lookin for me?" An arms was circled around Takemitchi shoulders. Making him jolt from the sudden touch.