3

TAKEMITCHI thought he was already falling but he was not.

He saw the buildings being upside down along with his shirt whos lifted.

He sighed as he looked up to his feet.

A hand was holding it. He looked at who was the owner of the arm but the face was not visible since it was getting covered by the edge of the rooftop.

He sighed once again.

———←→———

"What the fuck are you doing kakucho!?" Sanzu yelled as he saw how kakucho held the ravens foot to stop him from falling.

Everyone just stared at the scene in awe and shock.

"Kokonoi! I need a hand—" kakucho called for kokonoi who came running with him earlier because of the news.

Kokonoi quickly held the ravens foot and lifting it up with all of his strength.

"What the fuck are y'all doing!?" The cigarette lanky man yelled as he was confuse by their actions.

"Hes someone important to me!" Kakucho yelled as tears fall from his eyes slowly lifting the raven.

Everyone was shock. Kakucho had never cried infront of them.

Just, who the hell is that raven?

———←→———

I think my blood is going in my head Takemitchi said mentally as he stared blankly at the building infront of him.

He heard some yelling up there but he didn't hear them clearly.

Im sure im turning purple already Takemitchi closed his eyes as he felt himself getting lifted up slowly.

Am i heavy? What's taking them so long? Takemitchi sighed once again.

———←→———

The 2 managed to lift the raven safely.

The raven was now on the floor laying in there as the others stared at him.

"Is he dead?" The pink haired man said as he poked Takemitchi's cheeks.

"I was supposed to" Takemitchi said as he opened his eyes making the pink haired man jolt from the sudden movement.

Takemitchi sat up as he saw a bunch of mens surrounding him.

Thats when he was shock when someone suddenly hugged him out of the sudden.

"Why'd you do that? I missed you" the man mumbled in his ears as he hugged the rave tighter.

Takemitchi recognized this voice. He widen his eyes as he thought of the only person who had this voice.

Kaku....? He mentally asked himself.

The latter didn't let go of his body. Not until he pushed the man gently.

He looked at his face making him froze.