2

TAKEMITCHI stood at the door as everyones eyes was on him.

He just entered the building along with the 2 lanky mens.

Why are they staring like that? I know im pretty but like no need to stare at me like that! Im gonna melt... He mentally said as he tried to avoid everyone's eyes.

It seemed like they were workers of bonten.

He realized that polices couldn't find this building cause it looks like a normal workplace. It doesn't look like its a criminals building.

Both lanky mens continue to drag him towards the elevator.

The workers were following him with their eyes with a hint of pity in them.

"Isn't that Hanagaki Takemitchi? The famous model?" One of the workers whispered as they saw them inside the elevator and it closed.

"What is he doing here?"

"Isn't it obvious? He probably saw them doing something"

"poor Hanagaki-san... I actually adored him. Hes nice you know?"

Takemitchi stood at the back trying not to cry because of the silence.

It was awkward for him but he liked it this way. He can't talk right now.

Hes imagining on how the kokonoi guy looks like since he had saw them in the television.

And he found that man hot. Along with his money-

DING!

A sound was heard signaling them that they are in their destination.

Holy shit tell me im dreaming. I cant die yet! He said a he followed both of the lanky mans who's walking Infront of him.

Aren't someone suppose to be on my back? Like incase i run- Takemitchi quickly ran the other side making both mens cursed mentally as the ran after him.

"Stop! You really wanna die huh!?" Jellyfish haired man said as he continued to ran everywhere just to catch the raven.

"Dumbass! This is why im running-" Takemitchi was cutted of when he saw how fastly the jellyfish haired man was running while he was already panting.

He saw a big long desk. He got to the side as the jellyfish haired man was tryna catch him on the opposite side.

When the jellyfish haired man would go to the edge Takemitchi would run to the edge too.

Circling around the desk made the jellyfish haired man annoyed too while the toothpaste haired man only stared at them trying himself not to laugh.

"You're fucking annoying! Im gonna kill you!" Jellyfish haired man said as he climb at the table making Takemitchi curse and ran away from the table.

Takemitchi almost screamed when the toothpaste haired man pulled him.

"That's enough" Takemitchi quickly hide in his back when the jellyfish haired man approached already panting and raging in anger.

Takemitchi was avoiding the jellyfish haired mans hand as he tried to shield himself with the lanky mans body.

"That's enough rindou. Let's go and bring him to the other and get tortured" Takemitchi was scared when he saw how the jellyfish haired man grinned when he heard the lanky mans words.

He was continued to be drag like a fucking thing while the jellyfish haired man was glaring at him none-stop.

Finally they reached a door and the mens opened it. He was welcomed by the smell of sweat along with moans of womens.