5

TAKEMITCHI looked at the door as he felt a familiar thing about the woman.

Everything was familiar once they had met.

Have he forgotten someone?

It makes him quite confuse.

Did they knew eachother? Childhood friends?

Takemitchi felt like his mind was gonna blow because of alot of stuff keeps popping in his mind making him more confuse.

He pulled his hair as he rolled on his bead back and forth.

It was annoying to him that he is thinking alot.

Someone knocked on his door once again making him stop.

He thought that it would be ES so he opened it right away just to be welcome by a made who has a really revealing uniform.

"Here's your food" the maid coldly said as she pushed the tray on Takemichi's chest. Takemitchi was lucky the food didn't go to Kakuchos hoodie or else he would have strangled the rude maid.

"...." Takemitchi only stayed quite as he saw the maid pushing him in and going inside. He was itching to just strangle the woman but he wouldn't risk it.

The maid was now cleaning his room making him stare at her.

SHe didn't even ask for permission.

Takemitchi only stayed silent as he put the tray on his table.

He couldn't eat it since he was still full from what ES gave. It was more delicious than this.

The maid notice him not eating the food which made him annoyed for some reason.

"Fucking eat. You're wasting the food" Takemitchi was shock at what he said. His patience had already snapped but he still stopped himself.

Takemitchi looked at her coldly.

"No, im full" Takemitchi said as he picked up the tray and harshly pushed it to her.

The maid was shock when he pushed her out of the room and slammed the door on her face.

After that, inside Takemitchi was glaring at the door as before laying in his bed sighing for the 8th time.

Why would she even give him food when someone had already delivered it and even gave some warm company?

He layed in his bed again as he slowly drifted to sleep.

---←→---

Takemitchi had finally woken up from his sleep. I guess hes been sleeping for hours because it was already day time.

He sat up and got out of his bed as he headed outside of his room and he was welcomed by manjirou who scared the shut out him.

Why? Because we he opened the door he was standing there like a fucking statue.

He raised his brow at him but before he could even speak Manjirou had done it before him.

"Im giving you a mission. To earn out trust" Manjirou said as he walked towards the living room with Takemitchi following behind.

When they arrived. All members were in there sitting and talking to eachother.

They snapped there head towards them after hearing a sound making Takemitchi jolt.