6

TAKEMITCHI hissed in pain as he felt the pain on his stomach.

Once he woke up he was welcomed in a dark unfamiliar room.

A man was infront of him and he could see that the man was one and only Manjirou.

He tried to move but he couldn't. It was like he had no control of his body.

"Dont even try it Takemitchi" manjirou said as he saw Takemitchi struggling to move.

Takemitchi hissed in pain as he felt the pain on his stomach.

Manjirou kicked him. His saliva was dripping from his mouth as the man kept punching and kicking him.

He didn't know what he had done wrong but he had already expected this.

That man is a criminal after all. With no Heart.

Takemitchi coughed non stop as he held his stomach. He didn't know how he could move but atleast he can now.

He didn't have the strength to fight back so he just letted the man do what he wants.

Which was very painful.

----

It's been an hour. I guess i fell asleep because of tiredness..

I looked at my surroundings and saw that im still at the same room. I felt my body aches as i tried to stand up making me fall.

Tears were streaming on my cheeks without me knowing. I could see some bruises and purple bruises that is about to turn black.

I felt some blood dripping on some parts of my body as the same for my face.

I rested my back on the wall as i tried to ignore the pain. But it was still painful.

What did i even expect? Him leaving me alone and not doing lol anything to me? Why would i even expect that to someone like him?

I didn't hate him for no reason.

I crawled to the corner as i rested in there. I couldn't bare the pain when i stand up so i might need some time.

I heard the door opened but i didn't glanced at it. I just closed my eyes as i tried to ignore the pain once again.

"Michi!" I heard a voice. It was kakucho.

I could sense him running towards me making me open my eyes to look at him.

He approached me with a med kit. I fixed my position as i faced him with a smile on my face.

I could see that he was worried because of his expression. He looked like he was gonna cry.

I laughed at him as he treated my wounds and bruises. I could tell he was confuse because I suddenly laughed.

"Im sorry... I didn't know Mikey would do this to you.. im sorr-" he was cutted off when he felt a hand on his cheeks caressing it.

"Its not your fault" i said as i smiled at him.

I looked at his ears as i saw a familiar earrings.

"You still have that?" I asked as i continued to look at it.

He nodded as he smiled.