10

—REINI

“Sleeping forever would be fun”

I slowly opened my eyes. I felt someone softly and gently carrasing my head.

It was so relaxing and comforting.

When i completely opened my eyes i saw the person I didn't wanna be with. But i was still thankful for what he did along with the others.

I took his hands off of my head and sat up.

I see him. Manjirou. Just looking at me. We were inside of an awkward silence.

I looked away and was about to get out of bed but he held my wrist stopping me.

I turned my head towards him and i swear i saw a concerned look in his eyes for a moment.

Or maybe not. Maybe im just being delusional. Since i just woke up and have a newly trauma.

"You still need rest Takemichy" that nickname. I hate it. Mostly when its coming from his mouth.

I took my hand away from him and got out of bed. He was just staring at me but i ignored him.

I walked passed him and went outside the room. I guess hes following me now since when i opened the door earlier i heard his footsteps.

I sighed and looked around. I dont see the  other members right now.

Where could they be? I still need to thank them. And Ran for comforting me and making me comfortable in his arms.

I stopped when i remember that time once again. I was so comfortable in his arms.

"How are you feeling Mitchi?" I turned behind me only to see the man in my thoughts.

"Uhm. Im fine now. Thanks for making me feel kind of better that night.." i carrased my arms as i talk to him looking at my feet.

I felt something in my tummy after seeing his smile.

"Im glad. Im sorry if we took to long.." he stopped talking and sighed before continuing.

"We could've stopped him before he could do anything to you. But he...he touched you" i saw the hint of guilts in his eyes.

It came back to me once again. That disgusting guy's hand is on me. Roaming around my body. Just by thinking of it makes me sick and want to vomit.

I wanna change my skin. Everything he touched.

I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard a loud squeal and became a sob.

I jolted when i felt soft skins on me. ES, shes here hugging and crying on my arms as she mummbled alot of apologize.

I hugged her tightly and buried my head on her shoulders and cried. I felt safe knowing that it's the real her.

"Im sorry... Im sorry..." She kept mummbling as we both sobbed.

She carrassed my head gently which made me cry more.