4

TAKEMITCHI stood there not moving. He stared at the mans face and figure as he noticed alot of changing about his looks.

He looks like he was drug dealer. Ofcourse he is. One of the news even said that they sell drugs or even buy it. There criminals after all.

Takemitchi was too stunned too move. But Manjirou wasn't.

He quickly approached Takemitchi as he pushed him towards the wall and held his collar angry for some reason.

Takemitchi was still staring at his black eyes. And Manjirou swear that he saw a glimpse of hatred and suffering in it.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Manjirou said as he gripped Takemitchi's collar more.

His hand moved in the ravens neck as he grabbed it with his hand clearly choking him.

But Takemitchi could only stare at him blankly as he let himself get choke.

"Didn't i say give up on me?"

"I dont need your useless help"

"You will only make it worst"

Manjirou continued giving him words that struck his heart that hurt the most.

The short white haired man widen his eyes as he saw tears coming from the ravens eyes.

"I-im not here for you"

"I already gave up years ago"

"You're not worth it" Takemitchi said as he tried not to stutter. It was hard to talk since he was still getting choke by the depress man.

Manjirou widened his eyes at his words. He never thought that he would hear such a thing lik that in Takemitchi's mouth.

Why? Cause he knows that the raven wont even give up on him since he never gives up even if his still not standing anymore.

He was the type of person who would die just to reach his goal.

But now. What happened?

He was waiting for him. But he hated the raven at the same time. He somewhat think that all of the things that happened to him is his fault.

He doesn't know why he thinks that way. How could he even blame the person he really loved years ago?

Some members then got out of their rooms because of the loud sound that it created.

They saw the scene but they didn't panick. They dont even know the raven so they couldn't care about it.

The elevator opened revealing a tired Kakucho who is looking down. When he looked up he widen his eyes as he saw Takemitchi getting choked by his boss.

He got out of the elevator. His heart , body, and mind was telling him to help the raven and get him to safety but there was something in him that is stopping him.

Was it because he was scared to his boss?

He stood there not moving as he eyed Takemitchi apologetically.

If he fight his boss he's sure that he would be dead. That's why he cant risk it.

But there was a big apart on him that is telling him that Takemitchi was worth dying for.

Everyone was shock when the raven smirked all of the sudden. Even manjirou was.

"Did it hurt you? Im telling the truth anyway" Takemitchi mocked the short white haired guy.

He was right. He could see it in Manjirou's eyes. Eyes cant lie anyway. And Manjirou can see through his eyes that he meant everything he had said.

Manjirou had already let go of Takemitchi as the raven fell on the floor.