𝐨𝐧𝐞

Valentina
Forks Washington

Forks Washington has made me happy, I've got everything I could want and nothing goes wrong. I've got my loving husband, jasper whitlock who's the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me, an amazing and supportive family who's always by my side, and most importantly me , im here and years ago I didn't think I would be.

Feeling jasper arms wrap around my waist from behind and kiss down my neck I smile, this is exactly where I belong. "Hi mi amore, back already?" I say putting my hands on his enjoying the feeling of his lips on my body. "Yes darlin, I decided to come back early." He replies, I can feel the smirk on his lips as he continues kissing making my body shiver.

"Oh is that so? And why exactly is that?" I breath out laying my head back on his shoulder. "Maybe I wanted some alone time with my wife before the family comes back hm?" He said moving his hands under my shirt sliding further up. "And alone time means?" I ask knowing where he's getting at. Feeling his hands cup my boobs I gasp lightly, I had a tanktop on and I was home alone of course I'm not going to wear a bra. "Alone time means being able to do whatever I want with my wife, without getting interrupted."

Jasper kisses my neck while his hands tweak with my nipples making me moan softly,"I dont think I would mind that." I moan out as I feel him hardening behind me. "We just can't be too long, everyone will be back tonight." I remind him not wanting to be having sex when the family comes home, well not again..

"We have a couple hours, ill be sure to make the most of them.." He says finally turning me around and grabbing my neck kissing me passionately, I swear every time we kiss fireworks go off and I can feel our bond grow stronger. Jasper hands make his way down to my ass making me moan and give him the opportunity to slip slip his tongue into the kiss.

Wrapping my arms around his neck he grabs the back of my legs making me jump as he holds me up making his way to our bed.

time skip

After me and jasper had some alone time the rest of the family came home from their hunting trip and now we're all sitting around the house, rose and alice were looking through magazines, carlisle and edward were playing chess, esme was desiging another house, emmett was playing video games, and me and jasper were cuddled on the couch in our own little world.

Everyone stops when Alice lets out a small gasp, not audible to the human ear but yk. Everyone moves towards Alice and waits for her vision to stop, looking at jasper I know he can tell I'm worried. Nothing bad has happened but I'm a very paranoid person , you never know when something bad could happen.

Suddenly a wide grin breaks out on alices face,"Edwards blood singer is moving to forks, she'll be here tomorrow and starts school tuesday." Raising my eyebrow,"blood singer? Isn't that like .. A bad thing" I say making it sound like its obvious. "just think positive val!" Alice exclaimed with her bubbly self. Leaning back into jasper I mumble,"this isn't going to end well.." I know everyone heard me they just chose to ignore it.

Grabbing jaspers hand I lead us into our bedroom, throwing myself on the bed I feel jasper sit on the bed and rub my head. "Relax sweetheart, we don't know what's going to happen." Dramatically sighting I say,"that's the point we don't know" I drag out the w for dramatic purposes. Laughing he pulls me up an making me squeal and straddle his lap. I put my head on his shoulder and sigh. "Everything will be okay, no matter what you know I've got you." He reassures me rubbing my back. "Forever?" I ask in a small voice knowing he can hear me. "Forever baby" he mumbles and kisses my head,"I love you mi amore." It's true, I love him more then anyone could comprehend. "I love you more" he said kissing the side of my head.

~~~

Authors notes

Short first chapter to get started, the first chapters are always the hardest so I'm sorry 😭

Comment & vote pls