0.5

Valentina
Forks Washington

Its been a couple days and Isabella found out about us being vampires, and no I still don't like her. Something about that blood bag seems off, I don't trust it. Right now I'm getting ready to meet Isabella, I may not like her but I'm not passing up an opportunity to get ready or dress up.

Im finishing up my hair now, putting it into a slick back ponytail I move the hair onto one of my shoulders and put on some hoop earrings. My makeup is already done, I have my eyebrows, lips and eyes all done. With my iconic eyeliner I go to my closet and pick out an extra ass dress to wear because if im being forced to do this then I'm going to look good.

Looking in my closet I chose a black marc jacobs dress with lace lining the bottom and top. I put on some black chunky heals and go back to my room spraying perfume on me. Hearing a car come into the drive way I speed down stairs and act like I was there the whole time.

"Is she even Italian?" Rose ask with an attitude making me smirk and try not to laugh. "Her names bella" Emmett says as if its obvious making me let out a laugh. "Oh hush vaentina you literally can't speak Spanish and you're Hispanic." Rose says making me fake offense and gasp, "oh that's low rosey posey." I say shaking me head. "And I do know Spanish!" I say laughing. "Whatever sexual shit you say to jasper doesn't count val." Emmett says making me roll my eye and mutter whatever. "im sure she'll love it no matter what now stop teasing Valentina" Carlisle says making me stuck my tongue out at him.

We all hear isabellas heart pounding in her chest as they get closer, "get a whiff of that," Rosalie says making us all inhale automatically. "here comes the human." She sings out tauntingly making me smile slightly. Edward walks into the kitchen with his blood singer making me hold my breath slightly.

"Bella! We're making Italiano for you." Esme says in her soft motherly voice. "O-oh" she mumbled awkwardly nodding. "Bella, This is esme, my mother for all intensive purposes." Edward says making Bella look at everyone in the kitchen. Emmett waves his knife in the hair making me hold in a laugh.

"bonjourno," bella says awkwardly probably not liking all the attention. "moltobene!" Emse says making me look at them like they've grown two heads. What the fuck are they saying.. Making Edward chuckle.

Carlisle turns around with a smile and says,"you've given us a reason to use the kitchen for the first time." Esme smiles, "I hope you're hungry." She says in a motherly voice making me smile softly, she would have been an amazing mother..  "o-oh absol-"

Isabella gets cut off my edward,"she already ate." In an almost dull tone making me glare at him. Stop being a dick. Rose looks at Edward and smashes the glass bowl in her hands, "perfect." She said with an attitude and walks over to the wall. Emmett takes a deep breath and makes his way over to her hoping to calm her down.

Isabella looks at Edward then back at us, "i-its just i-i know, I know you guys don't eat so.." she made some weird ass faces saying that shit too. First of all ew.

"of course that's very considerate of you." Esme says in a voice giving Rosalie a look. "Just ignore Rosalie, I do" edward mumbled making me mad, fucking cunt. "Yeah lets just pretend like this isn't dangerous for all of us eddy" I say side eyeing Bella walk next to Emmett making my presence known to isabella. Emmett puts his hand on my shoulder tell my to cool it.

"I-i would never, tell anybody.. Anything" she said shaking her head making me roll my eyes. Carlisle looks at me,"she knows that." Giving me a look as he rubs esmes shoulder. "Yeah well.. The problem is-" "you too have gone public now so.." Rose and Emmett back me up making me smirk. "Rosalie, Emmett." esme says in a warning tone.

"No she should know." I say looking at Edward and his blood singer. "The entire family will go to shit if this ends badly." I say stepping forward looking at Isabella. I may be small but I know how to intimidate someone. "b-badly as in.. I become the meal." She says making everyone else laugh slightly. Rolling my eyes I hear the tree outside, alice.

Alice and jasper come back from hunting, alice goes up to Bella hugging her immediately and jasper makes his way over to be pecks my lips then standing behind me putting his head in my neck kissing softly.

"Hi bella! Im alice." She says in Alger light voice. Hugging her she quickly moves away, "wow you do smell good!" Second of all ew. Edward makes a face side eyeing her,"alice w-what are you..?" Alice cuts him off. "It's okay Bella and I are going to be great friends!" She says jumping slightly. They all stand in silence looking at each other as jasper stays quiet and I play with that back of his head.

Carlisle clears his throat, "sorry Jasper and Valentina are our newest vegetarians... Its a little difficult for them." Making me roll my eyes, I could introduce myself I just don't want to. no. I think knowing Edward is listening. Jasper takes a breath in my shoulder then shakes his head, I know he doent want to but he wants to make his family happy. "its a pleasure to meet you." He says with his southern accent making me bite the inside if my lip. Never gets old.

Edward looks around weirded out. they look like they're in a cult. "A-alright I'm gonna take Bella on a tour of the rest of the house." And makes his way out of the kitchen. "Well ill see you soon!" Alice says making Isabella nod awkwardly and edwards face look like he's constipated.

Once they leave the room I turn around facing jasper. "I think that went well." I hear Carlisle say making me shake my head, definitely not. "Clean this up." Esme says to rose making me laugh. Jasper laughs slightly still tense with Isabella in the house, pecking his lips I ask,"are you okay?" I dont care where we are or what we're doing if he's not okay I'm going to make sure he gets okay. "Im alright darlin." He says in is accent smirking. he knows what he's doing. "Youre lucky I love you cowboy." I say making him smile and kiss me. "That I am darlin, that I am." He says pecking all over my face making me laugh.

~~
Authors notes

Bella officially met the Cullen and Val still doesn't like her.. Dont think that surprises anybody tho. I want to lean away from the movie a little bit so some scenes might not happen or will change to fit my story. If you have and comments, request, or advice pls let me know I'd love to wonder it.

(Not proof read)

Comment & vote pls🙂