0.6

Valentina
Forks Washington

Alice had a vision, today's the perfect time for us to play baseball. By us I mean jasper and the rest of my family while I cheer jasper on and act like I know what's going on. Its something we've always down though, its something normal. It been a while since we've had something fucking normal and I'm honestly happy about it.

As always finishing off my eyeliner I start going my hair, straightening it I flare out the ends and out it in a half up half down. Going into my closet I look for an outfit, I grab a navy blue baby tee and some white biker shorts.

Going back to the bathroom I put on some necklaces, rings, and a bracelet jasper gave me a while ago. It was a anniversary present along with a couple other presents,"You ready to go doll?" I hear jasper ask. Turning around I speed towards him putting my arms around his neck, leaning down jasper hugs me grabbing my ass making me lightly smack his back.

"Can we drive my car?" I ask smiling as I look at him. "pleasee baby you promised." He chuckles nodding his head"Yeah baby we can take your car." He says making me squeal and jump on him giving him a hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love you! I love you! I love you!" Making him laugh,"I love you too darlin." He says making me smile and get off of him starting to run down the stairs,"oh you are so getting head tonight oh my god." Say squeal running down the stairs going to the garage.

CAR

Time skip

Time skip

We're now all at the field except edward, everyone decided to wait too we got here to tell me that Isabella was coming as well. He's not getting head... at least not tonight. Sitting on the field near a tree I watch jasper talk with Emmett, he's so handsome, maybe I should give him head... As if he felt my emotions he turned his head looking at me with a raised eyebrow.  Telling him to come here with my finger he finishes his conversation with Emmett and makes his way towards me.

Sitting next to me he grabs my hand and holds it,"you know, I can feel your emotions from across the field." He says in my ear making me turn towards him,"and what exactly are you going to do to fix them?" I ask climbing onto his lap. Putting his hands on my ass he moves me against his lap making me feel his, problem.

Grabbing the side of my neck jasper smashes his lips on mine pulling me into a passionate kiss. Putting my arms around his neck I deepen the kiss as we add tongue and start fighting for dominance. Hearing a whistle we both stop and see Emmett wiggling his eyebrows making me laugh.

Hearing Edward and Isabella making their way to us I stand up pulling jasper up with me, "be nice, or at least cordial please?" Jasper questions as we make our way over. "I wont be mean, but no promises." I reply making jasper chuckle before kissing my head and going off with emmett.

Everyone's getting ready when lighting strikes, "its time." Alice says with a smirk. Rosalie goes up to bat first, alice does a cool pitching trick with her leg and Rosalie hit the ball sending it flying."Now I see why you need the thunder," I hear Isabella mumble. Rosalie starts running the bases as Edward goes after the ball. "Thats gotten be a home run right?" I hear her ask esme. "Edwards fast as hell." I say making Isabella look at me.

Jasper starts doing a trick with the bat making me look at him with lust, feeling my emotions he turns towards me and winks making me blow him and kiss. His lip turns up into a smirk and he shakes his head.

The ball starts coming towards us and esme catches it in 0.01 second before rose hits home base. "Youre out." Isabella said pissing rose off, rose gets up and glares at her. "Babe come on, it's just a game." Em says with his arms out

Carlisle is up next, alice pitches and Carlisle hits the ball. Both Edward and Emmett go for the ball and clash into each other making Carlisle get a home run. Laughing Emmett pushes Edward and Edward flicks him off making me laugh.

Its jasper turn now, He does a trick with his bat making me clench my thighs for a second. Seeing him smirk I know he noticed and felt my emotion rise, He hits the ball and starts running the bases. Emmett climbs up a tree catching the ball, "my monkey man." I hear rose say making me laugh.

Just as Rosalie is about to go again alive pauses, "stop!" Making us all freeze and listen, nomads. Hearing footsteps we all meet each other, edward takes Bella "lets go." He says making Carlisle say,"its too late."

"they were leaving, but they heard us." Alice said as jasper came over to me putting his arm around my shoulders. Holding his hand Edward tells Isabella to put her hair down, "like that will help," I say shaking me head. "I can smell you're from across the field." rose says agreeing with me.

We all step forward as the nomads come an stop in front of us. Grabbing jaspers hand I hold it and squeeze it tightly making him kiss my head. "I believe this belongs to you." The dark skinned man in the middle of the nomads said. Throwing it at Carlisle, Carlisle catches it swiftly and thanks him. "Im Laurent, And this is Victoria and James." he says making me look at the other two. Victoria has red hair and a cocky look on her face making me want to slap her. James looks nasty, like a child predator.

"Im Carlisle, this is my family." He says probably trying not to bring attention to bella. "Im afraid your hunting activities have caused something of a mess for us." Carlisle says in a calm voice making me inwardly smirk. Peacemaker.

"Our apologizes, we didn't know this the territory had been claimed." He said sounding a little genuine and a little surprised. "Yes well, we maintain a permanent residence near by." He says making Laurent look surprised.

Tensions were high as we all observed each other making sure nobody was doing anything out of line, but nothing was going wrong. At least until the wind blows through isabellas hair making everyone get defensive.

~~
Authors notes

Im thinking of changing daily updates to every other day, only because I want this to not be rushed and I genuinely enjoy writing this story also with school I'd be a lot easier.  I hope you all enjoyed if not give me some feedback! Until next time <33

Comment & vote pls 🙂

(not proof read)