0.4

Jasper
Forks Washington

Going to school is not something I enjoy in the slightest. I would rather stay at home with val all day, but to "keep up appearance" we have to go to school. Its doesn't make sense to me that they would send me and val, the two newest to their diet, into a school full of humans.

Right now we are all on a field trip, im holding vals hand as she looks and touches all the flowers. Nature is one of those things Valentina loves more then anything, especially flowers and butterflies. Monarch butterflies specifically, ones with gold specs on the wing truly fascinate her. I pay way too much attention.

Val is dragging me around this greenhouse and honestly I doing mind, I don't mind anything as long as it makes her happy. I think this is one of the most content days she's had for almost a month, with the whole Isabella situation she's always stressed, anxious, mad or upset. The only time she isn't is when me and her are alone, away from everyone and all the drama.

Sometimes I wish I could take her away from everyone, have us be alone and at peace, and maybe one day I can. However for now im going to make her as happy as possible until this is all over.

"jas look how pretty!" val squealed as she touched the flower pedals and looked at me. god she's so beautiful. Smiling at her I kiss the side of her head  and mumble,"very pretty darlin." she smiles and pecks my lips,"I love you mi amore." She mumbled as she slightly pulled away from my lips. "I love you more sweetheart." I kiss her lips again and put my arms around her waist.

Hearing that its almost time to leave I see val pout,"we'll come back another day alright doll?" I whisper in her ear, I slightly smile feeling her emotions lift. "Okay as long as you promise." She said and relaxed by my side as we made our way to the busses. "I promise" I mumble then hold my breath as we get closer to everybody else. Alice meets us and starts rambling to val jumping around like usual.

We get to the bus and see edward talking to Isabella, alice ignores their conversation and says,"Hi bella! Are you going to be riding with us?" Isabella looks at Edward but he's glaring at Alice,"No our bus is full." He sad in a dull voice and slams his fist knocking on the bus door.

Once the doors open he rushes on the bus, alice smiles and waves at Bella while me and Val just get on the bus and mind our business.

time skip

We are all relaxing in the living room, in our own little worlds. When Alice has a vision, edward reads her mind and his mood changes instantly, he gets up and speeds to the garage getting into a car and speeding away.

"What happened alice?" Esme asked softly with a worried expression. "B-bella was getting surrounded by men." I heard Rosalie gasp lightly and put her hand over her mouth. "Oh my god.."

"is she going to be okay?" I heard Val ask,surprisingly all I feel is concern from her, "As long as Edward gets there in time she'll be okay." Alice said her eyes glossing over as she recalls the events of her vision.

"lets hope he does then." Carlisle says with a tense look on his face. Rosalie looks like she's about to faint or throw up, her emotions are everywhere. Emmett takes her hand and leads them up to their bedroom.

I hope she's okay, shes been through some stuff and that probably reminded her of her incident. I feel Val lean back on me and I wrap my arms around her kissing her head. I know she's worried Val may be cold to other people but she's not cold hearted, hell if anything she's sensitive. She wouldn't wish anything like this to happen to her worst enemy. She herself knows even an attempt at anything is traumatizing.

Val turns around and straddles me, she wraps her arms around my neck and lays her head on my shoulder.  Putting my arms around her I put my hand under her shirt and rub her back, I know shes tired. With everything going on I think that its taking a toll on her, her family is all worried about a blood singer, her closest sibling doesn't even talk to her, her other siblings aren't even thinking about her.

I really hope things go back to normal, I miss my happy val, the Val that would run around with Emmett and play piano all day with edward. Im going to do everything in my power to make her happy, because as of now im the only one she has. And I'll do anything to make her happy.

~~
Authors notes

Short little chapter in jaspers pov. This was way hard to write for me I kept getting stuck! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter I wanted you all to see what jasper view about some stuff was. If y'all have any request for this story let me know!

Comment & vote pls🙂