0.9

Valentina
Mystic falls

Me and jasper decided to move to mystic falls a day before Klaus said he was coming back, we wanted to get settled before the drama sets in. We pull up to our new house and I let out a breath as jasper opens the door for me. Grabbing his hand we make our way I side the house. Its a more modern style house, meaning big windows, tall walls all that jazz.

"God I love this house!" I exclaim making my way up to me and jasper bedroom making him laugh and follow behind me. Catching up jasper puts his arms around my waist and walks with me to our bedroom kissing my neck. Laughing I turn around and kiss his lips," I love you but we are not having sex right now, we just had a long car ride and I feel gross." I say making him groan and lay his head in my neck making me laugh. "But if you wanna join me in the shower I wouldn't oppose." I say and speed off to the bathroom.

Starting the shower I take my hair out of the style and put my hair ties on the counter. Feeling the water I get undressed and step into the shower and sigh as I feel the hit water make its way down my back. Feeling cold arms wrap around me I smile softly and lean back into jasper chest making him kiss my neck lightly.

Turning around I feel the hot water cascade down my back as I wrap my arms around jasper. Looking into his gorgeous golden eyes I realise once again that there's no other person in the whole world I love more then him. Putting my forehead against his I feel him kiss my nose making me scrunch it slightly. "I love you" I mumble making him smile,"I love you more" I hear him reply before his lips are on mine.

Smiling I kiss him back pulling him closer to me. Humming he moves his hands down squeezing my ass making me let out a soft moan Into his mouth giving him the change to slide his tongue into the kiss. Tapping my thigh jasper signals me to jump, wrapping my legs around his waist I pull myself closer to him running my hands through his hair making him groan.

Feeling jaspers hardening cock I reach down and slowly start jerking him off moving my hand up and down. Letting out a low moan jasper starts kissing down my neck, sucking and nipping.

Starting to speed up I feel him throbbing in my hand making me smirk,"you gonna cum baby?" I ask my him let out a moan and nod,"words mi amor " I whisper in his ear making him let out another moan,"y-yes" he said as he kisses the top of my chest. Going faster I feel the precum leaking out his tip. "fucck" he groaned out leaning his head back making me leave sloppy kisses down his throat.

Time skip

Laying in bed with my head on jasper chest, jasper rubs my side giving me goose bumps. The suns now coming up and we're meeting Klaus later today, straddling jasper I peck his lips. "Do you think we'll be happier here?" I ask in a small voice, "I think that as long as we have each other we'll be okay doll," he replies making me smile. "We're forever right?" I ask vulnerability sneaking it's way to my voice.

"forever"

~~
Authors notes

Just a little fluff, calm before the storm as they say. Did y'all want smut?👀 I wasn't sure. Next chapter the tvdu come in so stay tunned!  Until text time <33

Comment & vote pls🙂

(NOT PROOF READ)