𝐭𝐰𝐨

Valentina
Forks Washington

Its now Tuesday and Edwards blood singer is coming to school today. Alice wanted all of us to wear white today, something about matching I'm not sure I tune out half the time she babbles. Even with being a vampire I take forever to get ready and almost always I'm running late, but you can't rush perfection and my makeup is the definition.

Getting ready in the mirror I see jasper holding up two shirts, but my attention is on his bare upper body making him smirk. "which one?" he ask knowing I love picking his outfits. One was a plain white T shirt and the other one was a button up shirt,"Wear the plain shirt with a zip up hoodie and black jeans." I say knowing we'll end up matching. "Okay thank you sweetheart" he says nodding his head before going to get dressed.

Finishing my eyeliner, the most iconic thing about me, I look in the mirror and decide on my hair. I straighten my hair then part it down the middle then slick back the two front pieces with gel. Grabbing some jewelry I put on some silver hoop earrings and a short diamond necklace. Going into the closet I grab a white cropped tank top and black jeans with rips on the knees and one of jaspers hoodies, getting dressed I put on some black socks and white and black shoes.

Leaving the closet I go into our bedroom seeing jasper laying on the bed waiting for me. "So what do you think? Do I look good today?" I ask doing a little spin and posing in front of the bed making jasper laugh. He moves to the end of the bed and sits opening his legs, "you look.." He grabs the back of my legs "so damn" he pulls on closer to him and now im standing in between his legs "gorgeous" he said and kisses the exposed skin on my stomach making me let out a small laugh.

I straddle him and mess with the hair on the back of his head,"thank you mi amore, you look very handsome." He smirks and pecks my lips,"is that my jacket?" Raising my eyebrow I say,"is that a problem?" Seeing him look me up and down his gaze staying a little longer at my chest he takes an unnecessary inhale and says,"definitely not a problem." Feeling him harden under me I discreetly grind against him making him put his head on my chest and groan. Feeling him kiss the top of my chest I hum in content,"we have school baby, later" I say and kiss his neck.

I know neither of us really want to go, in school we both struggle with our blood lust and it doesn't help we get constant looks since when we were turned I was only 15 and jasper was 19 so we look like we have a huge age gap, and yeah thats not wrong but people see me as a little girl which I most definitely am not anymore.

Getting of jaspers lap I grab his hand and drag him outside of our room,"Can we take my car today? Pretty please?" I practically beg as we make our way down to the garage. "Sweetheart we are supposed to blend in, you're car unfortunately doesn't do that." I pout and cross my arms,"but Jas I never get to take my carrr" I say dragging out the r. "I know sweetheart we'll take it another day okay?" He says knowing me well enough. "you promise?" I ask knowing he always keeps his promises. "I promise with all my heart."

"Fineee" I groan and get into Emmetts jeep, which is dirty by the way. Something I think e everyone knows about me is I hate things being dirty or even looking messy, something about it just makes me wanna barf.

time skip to school.

School has got to be the most annoying place I've ever been. All everyone does it stare at me, my relationship, and my family. As if we're some sort of artifact in a museum, it doesn't help my blood lust either. I may not be as bad as jasper but I'm definitely not as good as anyone else I'm just a peg above Jas and that may push it a little bit.

Right now we're all in the parking lot waiting for the bell to ring. Jasper behind me with his arms around my waist and his head in my neck softly kissing and inhaling my sent to calm himself down. Rubbing his arms I'm talking with rose about going shopping this weekend.

"Yeah because I have this really cute top, remember the one I got a couple weeks ago? That one but I don't have any bottoms for it." Its a really cute top but I couldn't find any bottoms that would match last time. "Yeah I remember, the green top with different boxes of green right?" Sounds cute right! "Yesss I just don't know what bottoms to we-"

I get cut off by the sound of a rusty truck engine, its definitely an old truck that's for sure. Looking at my family I see Alice with a smile on her face making me roll my eyes, I feel jasper lift his head and look at the truck. A brunette girl comes out with a butt ugly outfit, sorry but oh my god no.

Hearing the bell ring I take jaspers hand and he walks me to class. Giving him a kiss I tell him I love him and ill see him later.

small time skip.

Its lunch time now and Alice wants us to go in the cafeteria a certain way, I don't know why and honestly I don't want to know. Rosalie and Emmett went in first I'm guessing since they're the oldest, then me and jasper go making people talk running in I hear Jessica Stanley open her trap,"the younger one, thats valentina cullen. She's like super bitchy and doesn't talk too anyone besides her family, rumors are Dr Cullen adopted her because she was getting abused."

This made my mood change jurassically, sure it wasn't the real reason Carlisle took me in but there's some truth to that rumor..

"then next to her the one thats jasper.. That one the looks like he's in pain. Some of us think he's using her, I mean she's like way younger then him. Maybe shes a slut or something.

She can talk about me all she wants but hearing that made me switch directions, but jasper pulled me back, "Ignore her, we all know everything she's saying isn't true. She just wants attention" I know he's trying to calm me down taking a deep unnecessary breath I let jasper lead me to our table.

"God i really fucking hate her." I grumble sitting in my seat. Rose nods in agreement as jasper puts his arm around my shoulder. "You're not the only one, that's for sure."

Looking I see Edward being dramatic as ever making an entrance I'm guessing for the new girl, seeing him smirk at something he comes over to the table and says,"im not dramatic val" oh shit I forgot you read my thoughts.. "yes the fuck you are eddy" I smirk knowing he doesn't like the nickname. Everyone at the table stifles a laugh until we feel someone's gaze on us.. Edwards Blood Singer.

~~

Authors Notes

Chapter two doneee! I hope you enjoyed, as you can tell Val tends to be most herself with her family and jasper. What are we thinking so far??

Comment & Vote

Pls🙂