0.12

third person 

Mystic Falls

months later 

When Val imagined her life as a little girl, she would have never envisioned being a vampire with a husband of more than 80 years. Nor would she imagine her and her husband loving another, especially and vampire werewolf hybrid.   

However now, hundreds of years later she's happy. happier than she's been in a long long time. She's got the men of her dreams that treat her as if she's the most powerful being in the world, bowing to her feet both metaphorically and literally.

she has gotten almost everything she's ever wanted, Shes loved and appreciated and no longer unhappy with the life she has. 

As jasper looked at his life, he realized how lucky he'd gotten when it came to things, he could have wanted for himself. He has his beautiful, amazing wife who has excepted him and loved him for many years and many more to come.  Never in his life would he have thought this would be how his life turned out, especially having an all-powerful hybrid boyfriend along with his wife. 

jasper has always had to hide his sexuality however with his accepting wife Hes been able to find a man who Hes felt so comfortable with, that loves his, and his wife, all the same.

Klaus Mikaelson, now his life was far from easy. He'd never thought he could be loved; he'd never would have thought a person could love him. especially two people. He had been told all of his life that he was weak, no one could love a monster, these words replayed in his head his entire life.

However, he found them... two people who would love him, more than anything. Two people who would never leave and abandon him, they healed his inner child and his mind of those toxic thoughts. they made him realize he could be loved, in return being able to love. And he loved them with his entire being.

throughout the good, the bad, and the ugly it was...

Always and forever...

without it they'd be lethal....

THE END.

decided to end this book.. idk why i js feel like I've been writing it forever..

for now, their story is over and is up for interpretation, how do you think their story ended?

sequal?