š­š”š«šžšž

Valentina
Forks Washington

Coming home from school today Edward called a family meeting. Now we're all sitting on the couch wondering what's going on, I can tell jaspers trying to calm everyone's nerves so I grab his hand and kiss the back of it smiling softly.

"We need to leave forks." Edward rushes out making my emotions change in an instant. "Hell no! Are you fucking serious ?!" I exclaim looking at him like he's grown two heads. "Language" esme said softly. "Im sorry but I'm not exactly happy right now ." I say snapping. Seeing her face I kind of feel bad but right now I'm more angry.

"Why exactly do you say that Edward?" Carlisle says trying to play peace maker as if it isn't his own damn coven. "My blood singer." Rolling my eyes I mumble,"I knew this wouldn't end well, and it just fucking started" ignoring my comment Edward continues,"Her blood, its too tempting. I was so close to slipping up today, I don't know how I managed."

"So then you can leave, its your problem. No ones else is effected by that human as much as you are." I say making Carlisle give me a look. "What you know its true you just don't want to hear it." I shrug my shoulders. I dont care if im being insensitive its all true.

"How about you take a break, you can go to Alaska and get your hunger under control. Then if that doesn't work, ill think about us leaving" Carlisle says making me roll my eyes, fucking favorite.

"Fine" Edward replies then speeds up to his room making roll my eyes again, he gets to leave and he's mad still. Brat. Jasper grabs my hand and takes us upstairs to our bedroom.

Once he closes the door I rant to him,"This is so not fair jas, just because Edwards blood singer is here we all have to suffer? We shouldn't have to move because Edward doesn't think he can't control himself from doing what he's technically supposed to do and kill his blood singer. I mean seriously we all have times where we feel like losing control but we don't move for it." Taking a deep breath after saying it all in one breath jasper hugs me. "I know its not fair darlin, but there's not much we can do about it at the moment, let just see how it plays out okay? Remember no matter what I'm here."

Nodding my head I lean onto jasper and melt into his arms. Hes always calmed me down, made me happy, and been there when I needed him. He's the love of my life, he's my safe space, he's my home. I have no fucking clue what I'd do without him, I'd probably be dead.

Time skip

The rest of the week was normal, everyone in school staring at us. Except now bella the blood bag won't leave us the hell alone. Everyday, every time she sees one of us she tried to talk to us and ask about edward. She's lucky I have just slapped her by now.

The following week  Edward came back so isafish left us alone. School was boring as usual, learning the same thing again, people talking, same old same old. Until Isabella got hit with a car. Or almost, Edward had to be a dumbass and save her in a parking lot full if people. I dont understand how stupid he could be when he's like 100 years old.

Instead of going to the hospital with Rosalie, me and jasper went hunting, it had been a while and with use being the newest to the vegetarian lifestyle its harder for us to go a while without blood and be around humans.

I love hunting with jasper though, its a time where we can do whatever we want and just be with eachother. Its peaceful, sometimes it wish it was just us all time, but I love my family. No matter how much I show it.

Running through the forest with jasper I laugh as we race,"you cheater!" I yell as he passes me by. "Not a cheater doll just a hell of a lot faster" he says speeding up even more. Trying to catch up I make it just behind him and jump on his back making him automatically hold onto the back of my legs, "I like this a lot better" I say giggling making him laugh and slow down. "Oh I'm sure you do." He says making me fake shock.