Akshu - Sonakshi bond

The scene starts from sona reaching the room with soup in her hand and sees karan and arjun trying to calm down akshu whose breathing was uneven...she felt a special connection towards akshu ...
Arjun saw sona standing there and called her to see akshu...

Sona went and took sleeping akshu in her lap keeping the soup aside ... Once on her lap she started murmuring as mumma mumma...sona was startled to hear this but then she realised that she was an orphan ....she laid her on the bed and asked arjun to take the soup and keep it in the kitchen and go and do their homeworks in the studyroom ....karan and arjun left the room not before karan kissing akshu forehead and she smiled in response....sona was surprised...

Soon she went and changed her clothes and came and laid on the bed taking her in his embrace and akshu also snuggled into her and calmed down....

After 2 hrs , sona woke up to see the time as 6 pm , she decided to woke up akshu as she might be hungry...

S-princess akshu wake up my jaan....u might be hungry na..
A-two minutes mumma ...

Sona was surprised to hear mumma from akshu but ignored it as she might have dreamt about her mumma..

S-akshu wake up..bacha wake up...

Akshu finally woke up after sona told many sweet things to her..
S-how are u akshu ?? What happened to u suddenly ?? Arjun told me that karishma teased u and became like that...
A-yes mam I got flashes of the parent death and also she told me that i was unlucky and all these things made me have a panic attack...
S-and now u are okay ??
A-yes mam ....btw mam where am I now ??
S- u are at my house and for the next 2 days u need not go to school u take complete rest okay ...
A-but mam how can i stay here ?? I am an....
S-no ifs and buts u are staying here and that's final and one more thing dont call me mam and all , call me mumma .....
I know that i cant replace ur mom but I will take care of u like my children karan and arjun....now come with me i will feed u dinner...okay akshu...
A- okay mam....I mean mumma...
S-thats my girl....

Akshu and sona went down and sat with karan and arjun and ate their food with sona feeding akshu ....not only sona , karan also fed food to akshu and akshu too fed ...like this they completed their dinner ....

Akshu was sitting in the hall when a photo captured her eyes....it was a photo of kairav and shubham on kartik bday after which shubham ran away with sona....akshu eyes filled with tears thinking that she is in the right place and she will be safe here....

She sees sona coming and wipes her tears and hugs sona ....

A-mumma who is in that picture ??
S- akshu that's my husband shubham goenka and his bhai and bhabhi kartik and naira goenka ....shubham loves his bhai and bhabhi a lot especially his bhabhi a lot but his family didnt accept our love so we had to ran away from that family but the one who conducted our marriage was kartik bhaiya and naira di ...
A- where are they now ??
S- idk after mansi marriage we lost contact as we were in london for starting a new life and when karan bhaiya was 5 years old , we came and got settled in bangalore and now we are in rishikesh forever....
A(in mind)- so they dont know about my mumma papa death  ..... No need to tell anything now ...let chachu come...
S- akshu what happened what are u thinking ??
A- nothing mumma when will papa come ??
S- he will come in some time and why are u asking ??
A- I have to tell u something about who am i and who my parents are and also one shocking news...
S - what is that akshu ??
A - wait mumma let papa come I will tell u...
S- okay now eat ur anxiety medicines....
A- okay mumma...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap - akshu tells who she is , emotional moments ...

Same target