Plans for keesh.......

Its been a week since shubham sona and all the kids have settled in udaipur in their new house but most of them they would be in surekha house with akshu spending time with nidhi and surekha ....

Akshu would go to school and after coming back she would be with her chachi who would feed her food and help her in the homework and aditi would help arjun in his homework ..... Sona , after coming from school would get tired so she will not be able to cook food sometimes but no problem surekha would do her head massage , feed her food and help her in her works .....although akshu is with nidhi after coming from school but at night she would sleep only with her karan bhaiya ..... She tried to sleep with aditi and kush once but she again got that nightmare and they were unable to calm her and she got a panic attack ..... At last they called karan and after he came and picked her in his arms  and sang that song , she calmed and slept in his arms ......and all were surprised ...... From that day akshu would sleep only with karan ......

One day ........it was a Saturday and akshu aju and sona were at home as that day was a holiday and all were sitting and talking .....

Sur- shubham do u know what day is it ??
Shu- how can i forget maa ?? Keerti di and naksh bhai anniversary.... That too 30 years......
Sur- i have a nice plan ....
Shu- what maa??
Sur- i heard that naksh is not celebrating his anniversary and also keerti because of akshu and also they miss her...but the singhaniyas and maheswaris have gathered in the singhaniya sadan ....so why don't we take akshu and go and celebrate their anniversary and also they will feel good..... And a good anniversary gift for keesh also....
What say ???
Shu- nice maa.....but we have to get ready and go there also ....there is no time also .....
Sur- don't worry i have already made the arrangements...u go and get ready and then we will start our journey in an hour....okay ...and one more thing don't tell anything anything to akshu .....this is also a surprise to her .......okay ??
Shu- okay maa....
Sur- all get ready .....we will be leaving in an hour .....

All went and got ready and when akshu asked that where they were going they told it was a relatives  wedding ....and akshu also nodded reluctantly.....

After an hour , they all got ready and came down and entered into the car and shubham started driving the car...and within an hour they reached the singhaniya sadan .....and krish who standing outside on a call was  surprised to see them .....he only saw surekha and aditi and nidhi and also luv kush ...

Krish- nani....luv maamu kush maamu nidhi maami aditi maami....aap here .... I didn't expect u all .....what a surprise....
Sur- haan krish beta how are u ?? How is ur business going ??
Krish- good nani ....what brings all of u here??
Sur- we came to meet keerti and naksh and today is their anniversary .....so we have a surprise for them....
Krish- ok nani ...come inside mumma will be very happy to see u....

All went inside shubham sona and the children were in the car itself....

Surekha and all others went inside the house...and keerti came and hugged her after seeing her ....and naksh also came and took the blessings ..... Surekha also took blessings from bari dadi and also choti dadi....and the couples also took the blessings......

Keerti- wow chachi what a surprise when did u come back from london and why didn't u inform me??
Sur- just 2 weeks back and I was busy with nidhi ...so and sorry that i didn't inform u ....what do u want as a gift ??
Keerti - nothing I want just my baby akshu ....that's all..
Sur- okay but i want u to meet someone ....wait not some one but somebody..... U should meet 4 persons but the
5 th person will be a surprise....
Keerti- okay....but who are they ??
Naksh- haan chachi who are they ???

Suddenly they hear  a voice from behind ....
V- keerti di !! Naksh jiju!!

Naksh and keerti was shocked to see shubham standing there ....
Keerti- shubham mera bhai !! ( teary eyed)
Sh- di !!!

Keerti came forward but to everyone's surprise she slapped him hard .....

Keerti- why did u come back?? Where were u these days ?? U didn't remember us naa?? Then why did u come back ?? If kartik was here he would have given u nicely....
Sh- i know di but i also miss him .....
Keerti - ok where is my nanad??
Sh- wahan( pointing towards sona ) she is my sona...
Keerti- she is very beautiful but how did she tell okay to u ??
Sh- di don't pull my leg because we came to pull ur leg but u are doing that .... And also happy anniversary
Keerti- thank u  but i don't want to celebrate any thing okay ......
Sh- why???
Keerti- I don't want to celebrate that's it....
Sh- that only .... Why???
Naksh- we don't want to celebrate it .... That's it ......
When my happiness is not here , why will i celebrate it??

Now there was a voice from behind .....

V- acha u don't want to celebrate it but u are putting the blame on me.... Not fair maamu....

All the singhaniyas were shocked to see akshu standing there ..... Naksh ran to her and picked her in his arms and hugged her tightly.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a bonus chapter today ......

Signing off
Nandy