Pampering

The scene starts from Shubham and the family except akshu waking up and see akshu sleeping on karan with a smile on her face....

Sh- sona see how peacefully my princess is sleeping that too with a smile ..... I wish she will be like this forever...
S- haan baba humari akshu kitna cute hnaa .... Bilkul naira di ki tarah....
Karan- mumma see how akshu is sleeping without any worries but what happened to her yesterday and what was she saying ?? Step mother and all ??what happened to kartik tauji ??
S- haan shubham we should find about kartik bhai ...
Sh- yeah I know about bhai he will not leave his closed ones like this....that too his daughter....and what about the family....I need to find it out....
Karan- haan papa but we should not make her remember about that evil lady and all , okay ??
Sh- okay , I will go and freshen up and others also go , karan u take care of akshu ....
Karan- papa dont worry she is my bacha, princess and my baby sister....

Shubham smiled and went outside ..... Karan picked akshu in his arms and started moving to and fro in the room....sona who came there to check on akshu was in tears seeing that ..... She took a photo and kept it as her wallpaper ......

After some time akshu woke up and saw herself sleeping over karan bhai ...... She got reminded of kairav taking care of her and smiled but also remembered his accusations where he believed that jharu but not akshu....she started breathing unevenly.....and sensing her movements karan also woke up to see her getting a panic attack .... So he hugged her tightly and started singing....

Tari rari rari ra ram
Tari rari ra ram
Tari rari rari ra ram
Tari rari ra ram

Sun sun nanhe lori ki dhun
Ho ja meethe sapno mein gum
Sun sun nanhe lori ki dhun
Ho ja meethe sapno mein gum

Tu mera suraj hai
Tu mera chanda hai
Tu meri aankhon ka tara hai sun

Sun sun nanhe lori ki dhun
Ho ja meethe sapno mein gum

Mere ladle tujhko odhaun aanchal
aa thapkiyon se sulaun tujhe

main taaron ki nagri se nindiya bulaun
ankhiyon mein teri chhupaun usse
nindiya kya tere liye taare laun main
maa ka tu nanha dulara hai sun

Sun sun nanhe lori ki dhun
Ho ja meethe sapno mein gum

Suno ae hawaon na tum shor karna
Tute na nanhe ki nidiya kahin
Bade bhag se hai mili hai aisi raatein
Main gaati rahungi lori yunhi

Sote huye nindiya tujhko hasati hai
Aise hi meethe sapno ko chunn

Sun sun nanhe lori ki dhun
Ho ja meethe sapno mein gum

Tari ra ram tari ra ram
Tari ra ram ra ram
Hmm..

Hearing the song , she calmed down ....

Karan- are u okay bacha ?? Now what is the reason for this ??
A- no bhaiya when i saw i was sleeping on u , my bhai also used to do like this but that day he accused me for that lady death and supported that jharu.....
Karan- I cant understand anything tell me clearly .....u have a bhai ??? Where is he??? Why did he accuse u ???who is that jharu ??? Bacha tell me what all happened without panicking ....okay ???
A- haan bhai but where is sona maa and papa .... Call them here i will tell everything that too without panicking....
Karan - ok bacha ....wait let me call everyone....mumma apa and aju....

Karan called all of them and told them akshu is going to tell everything and all feared what if anything happens to akshu but karan nodded in no and said that nothing will happen to his bacha ..... Couple smiled knowing that karan would have explained to akshu and adore their bond....karan asked akshu to tell....

Akshu started telling all the things.....about her mothers death, kairav going to boarding school because of kartik over possessive nature , there he meeting sirat naira lookalike , kairav returning from boarding school...kairav  health deteriorates , kartik calling sirat and making her stay with her....dadi fixing kartik engagement with sirat , ranveer sirat ex bf entry, their marriage , ranveer death after 1 month , his father accusing sirat for his death, sirat in dalhousie and that case , their victory kartik and sirat marriage and arohis birth....after aarohi birth , sirat started behaving rudely with akshu , she used to beat her taunt her and scold her in absence of kartik and kairav and in their presence , she used to act like an ideal mother to akshu.....because she always wanted kartik and family property....
And 3 months before , kartik death in a plane crash and sirat death in a temple accident that too while saving her....using this as an opportunity , aarohi put up a drama and made everyone against akshara ....even kairav too.... That hurted akshu a lot....she ran away from the house....she decided to go to singhaniyas and maheswhari but they were in uk and surekha chachi and luv kush was in usa....so she came to  rishikesh where her mumma lived and she knew negi uncle also becoz kartik introduced them  to each other ....after knowing about kartik death , he took cate of akshu like his own child and even pungi too.......and she was happy free from that cruel family but still something was missing....that when she found sona maa and shubham papa....

All were in tears listening to the story but decided to stay strong for akshu...

Sh- ok akshu now that u are here i will make sure that u enjoy the fullest that u forget that family and only remember kartik papa , this papa , naira mumma , and ur sona maa....
Karan- what about me and aju....
A- dont worry bhai u are my best bhai and aju is my best friend....
Sh- ok get ready we will go and visit rishikesh and worship gangs maiya....
A- ok papa but I dont have any clothes ....my things are in the hostel na....
S- no problem akshu i got ur clothes from hostel yesterday itself , go get ready fast....
A- ok maa..

Saying this she ran from there ....as soon as she went shubham sat down with a thud on the floor crying becoz his bhaiya and bhabhi both died and he was unable to cope with it.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap - visiting rishikesh , akshu meets luv kush in ganga ghat.....