Revelations

The scene starts from akshu and sona sitting and watching tv along with karan and arjun .... And they heard a knocking sound of the door which indicated them shubham had come ..... Akshu excitedly went and opened the door.... Shubham was shocked to see a girl in his home but then realised that it was akshu...

A- hi papa...how are u
Sh- papa ??
A- haan sona maa told me to call her mumma and u are her husband so I should call u papa na...
Sh- yeah u call me papa itself and btw u look like a pari  I am reminded of someone when i look at u , u know...
A- shall i guess whom i look like ??
Sh- sure guess whom do u look like ??
A - ur bhabhi naira kartik goenka , am I right ??
Sh- how do u know ??
A(with tears in her eyes) - becoz she is my mother...

Shubham and sonakshi were shocked that akshu is their naira di daughter but were happy also...

S- akshu tum kartik bhaiya aur naira di ka beti , matlab meri beti .....
A- haan mumma I am akshara kartik goenka ...
Sh- princess tum meri bhaiya ki beti , I didnt know that but when i heard ur name I felt something different ....

Akshu hugged shubham and sona tightly and cried very badly ....

Sh- princess why are u crying ...what happened bacha ??
A- i suffered more papa and sufferings are making me cry .... During these sufferings I was all alone and no one was there to help me , comfort me whenever that ruthless stepmom used to beat me , taunt me .....

Shubham was shocked to hear that she bearer the taunts of a step mom ...he didnt understand that...

Sh- what ??stepmom?? I dont understand....can u pls tell me clearly...
A- papa naira mumma died when i was 6 months old... while we were returning from kuldevi temple , bus got into a accident and was hanging from the cliff ..... Mumma saved all of them but she got struck in the bus , fortunately papa saved mumma but the land beneath her foot on the top of the cliff cracked and she felt into the cliff while trying to save papa ....and ...t.he...n pol..ice sear..ched for mumma.....b..u.t ( unable to speak more as she was getting a panic attack)

Shubham was horrified at the sight of akshu getting a panic attack...he hugged her immediately to calm her but nothing was working ..... He felt akshu was calming because of the voice that was coming from behind of him which is of karan singing sun sun nanhe lori....

Shubham felt akshu sleeping and sona asked him to handover akshu to karan who will take care of her and she need to talk to him....

Shubham nodded and kissed her forehead ang gave her to karan who was holding akshu like a small baby .. And he took her to the bed and lied with her completely over him like a small baby sleeping with its father....and arjun also slept beside them putting his one hand on akshu

In the hall,
Shubham was shocked that his bhabhi who was like a second mom to him had left the world leaving her children like this but he was confused where was his bhai and why was akshu living in a orphanage inspite of having a big family like her papa , dadu dadi pardadi and all......he decided to find about all this but he now should comfort akshu as she is completely broken....

S- shubham I am very disturbed about akshu health if this continues, I dont know what to say...
Sh- yeah sona but we need to know what happened first....if we ask to akshu , she will get a panic attack and we cant take the risk with akshu health so we have it find at any cost...
S- no shubham dont ask anything she is a kid and moreover she has suffered a lot....
Sh- ok we will see it in the morning....come lets go and see the kids..
S - I think they would have slept by now .... And i forgot to ask how come karan know that song on hearing which akshu calmed down...
Sh- i only sang to him .... This was the song when bhabhi used to sing when me kartik bhai , changi mangi and me used to sleep and also whenever everyone used to sleep in the hall or terrace , bhabhi sings this and when we hear it , sleep will overtake us....
S - so this was the reason how my champs used to sleep quickly whenever they are with u ...hnaaa...
Sh- yeah

They entered the kids room and the sight in front of them made them teary eyed .... It was akshu sleeping on top of him and arjun sleeping beside him....shubham took a picture of it and smiled.....sona was happy that shubham and kids wish of getting a baby girl and baby sister got fulfilled and she decided to give her all love to akshu just like what naira could have given....even shubham too.....

Shubham slept on the couch and sona slept on the bed hugging arjun...

On the other side
In udaipur,
    One boy is sitting and apologising to a photo and he was crying badly.....

Boy - akshu mera bacha where did u go leaving this bhai alone in this hell ??

Yes the boy is none other than our kairav ......

Kv- I know I did mistake but had u known the reason u wouldn't have left me akshu .... I accused u for that evil lady death but i was helpless that day ..... I should not have done that but situation was like that .....pls akshu wherever u are come to me...pls bacha....

Like this he was crying profusely holding akshu photo and slept after sometime.....but he was unknown that someone was hearing his cries and was fuming in anger....

------–---------------------------------------------------------------

What do u think the reason for which kairav accused akshu???
Who heard his talks and fumed in anger??

Precap- shubham comes to know of all the happenings , karan akshu happy moments.....

Target - 75 + votes
30 + comments....

See u in next update......

Signing off
Nandy