Happy moments

The scene starts from luv and kush bringing kachori and bread pakoda exactly of naira and kartik recipes and akshu was in tears....

A- chachu ....
L- no tears princess .... U know na that we dont like ur tears ....
K- haan princess....
A- no chachu these are tears of happiness ... U know i am seeing them after nearly after 4 months .....
K- then from today onwards daily u will be eating kachori and bread pakoda ....
A- no chachu then if i eat everyday kachori then i will become fat.... No not needed
K- its okay princess .... If u dont need at least once a week ...
A- ok chachu...
L- first call us how u used to call us before....
A- ok chacks ....is it okay??
L- that's my princess...
Sona- enough of ur chachu princess things , first u both teach me the recipe...
L- okay bhabhi....after all u are my sweet bhabhi na like naira bhabhi na...and one more thing after knowing the recipes make them only to akshu karan and aju and not for shubham bhaiya ....
Sona- why ?? Not shubham ??
L- this is the revenge for what happened some 25 years back ...  Whenever naira bhabhi used to prepare kachoris , kartik bhaiya and shubham bhaiya used to eat all and we were left with some .... So the revenge....
Shu- this is not at all fair ... For the thing that happened 25 years back they are taking the revenge....luv kush ...let me show u what is the revenge...

Saying this he started running behind luv kush and all started laughing .... Sona turned towards akshu who was laughing  wholeheartedly ..... She promised herself that she will keep akshu happy like this forever...she will not let any sort of problems come to her....

Karan also noticed akshu being happy and prayed to god to keep his akshu happy forever....

Karan- akshu baby are u going to school tmrw ??mumma is she going to school ??
S- haan beta tmrw onwards she will go to school and moreover i will be there and aju too ..... So we will take care of her ....dont worry...
Karan - ok akshu baby tmrw I will come to hostel and inform them that u will be staying with us and vacate the place .....okay??
A- haan bhaiya....

Luv started thinking about kairav and thought to ask akshu but then thought since akshu is happy he decided not to spoil her mood....

All chatted for some time and akshu told about her likes and dislikes to sona and shubham ....
After some time akshu started feeling very sleepy since they were playing a lot ....karan noticed it......

Karan- baby are u feeling sleepy??
A- haan bhaiya bohot neend....
Karan - did u ate ur medicines and especially ur anxiety medicines .....
A- haan bhaiya .....
Karan- then aajao baby....

Karan picked akshu in his arms and took her to the room....luv kush were shocked to see this because their kartik bhaiya used to do this whenever akshu was sleepy...and they were also happy that akshu is safe and happy ....and also she receives lot of love and attention which she didn't receive in goenka house.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap- same .....

Sorry for a shorter update .... Hope u like my story.....
Do like and comment and suggestions are welcome....