Surprise

The scene starts from shubham telling surekha about his surprise which he had planned without telling even to sona .. .

Shubham- woh chachi do u know the house which is after 2 houses after this house....
Sur- haan the one which has been closed for the past 1 year....and the house which had been sold to someone else and they will be coming in a day or two....what about that house??
Shu- the one who purchased that house was none other than me and we are here forever....and u can visit us whenever u want and one more thing akshu has also been transferred to here from that school and all the formalities have been completed .....

Surekha and sona were shocked that shubham had planned a surprise that was amazing....

S- sachi ??? Shubham are u serious or are u pranking us??
K-no mumma its true becoz i only completed the transfer procedure for akshu and aju in our school....and about ur teaching job its also sorted....do u know holy bells school ??
Sur- haan luv kush' s school where they had studied ....
K- haan there only akshu and aju are gonna study and mumma is also gonna teach .....

Akshu and aju started jumping and shouting In happiness and they both hugged karan tightly who in return hugged both  and kissed their foreheads....
Akshu also kissed karan ....

Shu- not fair akshu  I planned the entire surprise but the credits are only for karan and aju u too ....
Ak(running and hugging him) - sorry papa and also thank u papa ... I love u papa.... And i loved the surprise. ....
Sh-i know that u would love the surprise becoz u love udaipur a lot .....
Ak- I love udaipur but not more than my family ....
S- shubham this was indeed a nice surprise thank u .....I love u ....
Sh- I love u too meri jaan.....

And then they all went to the house for taking a glance and by that time their things have also arrived from rishikesh seeing which sona was amazed as to how her husband and her son could plan this for their happiness....

There was a room for shubham and sona , akshu and aju study room , shubham and karan room for discussing about their company and bedroom for akshu karan and aju....because akshu always sleeps with karan because of her health and she used to get nightmares of the incident... And also karan would not leave her alone because he is possessive for her ....

Within a day all of them worked together and arranged all the things as shubham had got it cleaned it before their arrival......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a short update.....

I ll try for a long update next time.....

Sorry guys. .....

Signing off
Nandy......