Reality check

Hi my dear readers .... Its very happy meeting after a long time ... Sorry guys for making u wait for a long time ...

If u have any suggestions regarding this story u can dm me ....

So lets get into the story .....

------------------------------------------------------------

After akshu finished her song, everyone gave a big applause and karan picked her in his arms and kissed her forehead and twirled with her in his arms .....

Everyone came and pampered her and the guests who had come to the party and also the birla family admired the bond of akshu and karan and the family too adored their bond ...

After sometime they cut the cake which karan got it for his princess....

After cake cutting and gifts ... Shubham made an announcement to the guests ...

Shu- ladies and gentlemen ... I welcome everyone who are gathered here for my daughters birthday function....now I am gonna make an important announcement .... Here some of the people consider my daughter as unlucky person and because of her they lost all their property .. Yes that is true but it is not because of akshu that is unlucky its because they are unlucky .... When I saw my daughter for the first time she was an angel and after that I got profit in my business and also we got a daughter in her for whom we were longing for and karan and arjun got a baby sister to love and in fact she is karan's baby .... And after coming here we got all our lost relations and my childhood friend ..... So tell me now who is the unlucky person my daughter or her so called paternal family....

One of the guests who was present there answered to this question ...

G1- what is there to think of this question .... Obviously her so called paternal family....
Shu- haan but why some people think the otherwise ... Even they are present here ... They think that because of akshu they lost all the property and their ancestral home when it was them who ignored the business and the deals because they were taking of their princess who was a spoilt brat ....

When he completed this sentence , manish roared ....

Manish- hello mister who the hell are u to talk about my grand daughter like that ... U dont know about our family ... U cannot believe a girl who is fit for nothing .. U guys are pampering her for nothing....
Shu- then what should I do ...adopt ur granddaughter and pamper her ....
Aar- actually this idea is also nice ...  Leave her she is a bad omen...
Shu-not a word anymore.... About my akshu .... Now I understood about u ... Sirats blood will be like this .... Ur nani was a lier ...ur mother was a lier ... U are also a lier ... Ur whole family is like this only ... If u speak a word more I ll not see that u are a kid .... Be careful...
Man- what she said is right ... Actually the girl whom u are talking their family is like that .... When her nani akshara singhania died they put that blame on my son it was a false blame .... I only know how much my son has suffered ...and my second son died because of her mother .... And also this girl killed her mother .... Because of her bad omen , her mother died leaving my son in big grief ... and when he remarried that happiness also didnt last for long that girl killed our bahu .....

On hearing those words .....

Ak- dont dare to use that words mr.manish goenka especially about my mumma and papa ... What u told  that because of my bad omen my mumma died ....it because of u all guys she died....actually she died while saving u all ... So can I consider it like u all killed my mother ??
Man- how can be that possible ???
Ak- just now u told that sirat died when saving me so I killed her.... This is the same case ... Naira mumma died while saving u guys so u the goenkas are the murderers of my mumma ... And if I want I can get u arrested ...

Goenkas gasped at the akshu statement ...

Shubham and sona felt proud here akshu words and also karan too....

–----------------------------------------------------------

Precap- Goenkas getting arrested ???
                 New entry...

Sorry guys will plan for a long update ....tmrw